• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Can Lydia permanently Die?

User Info: raedius779

raedius779
9 years ago#1
topic.

id love to have a merc follow me around, but ill just leave her in town if i have to worry about permadeath.

anyone know if shes immortal or not?
"The Internet: where women are men, men are women, and little girls are the FBI."

User Info: ConSeaQuence

ConSeaQuence
9 years ago#2
she died for me.
Follow me @TheNazzaro and receive free eBook this Spring.
3DS FC: 0989-1739-6482

User Info: CL60

CL60
9 years ago#3
Yes, she can die.
Opinion - A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof <--Reference for 95% of gamefaqs

User Info: KaitaNuva

KaitaNuva
9 years ago#4
I'll make her stay in my kitchen after I get the chance to marry her. that way she wont die
HannsG 21.5" 1920x1080 *** AMD Phenom II X4 B60 3.5GHz *** Sapphire HD 6850 1GB

User Info: Cactus11

Cactus11
9 years ago#5
She never dies for me. I dont know if theres an instance, but I've tried to kill her SO badly because for some unknown reason they decided it would be smart to make her home MY HOUSE.
drointhewind :Now before I start I am not a sexist, I own a wife

User Info: El_Loco_Cubano

El_Loco_Cubano
9 years ago#6
resurrect Conesole command still works ^_~

User Info: Mephisto852

Mephisto852
9 years ago#7
She died on the first dungeon I took her to.

Reloaded a save. Now she stays home the entire time.

User Info: kazn_

kazn_
9 years ago#8
She seems to be immortal for me. Maybe I'm not hitting her hard enough?

User Info: Viper114

Viper114
9 years ago#9
kazn_ posted...
She seems to be immortal for me. Maybe I'm not hitting her hard enough?

This. There were times where she got overwhelmed and fell to her knees, but she ended up getting back up later. She's never permanently died yet. But, I'll do my best at keeping her alive, which is why I bought the Healing Hands spell so I can do so.
"We are all legends...our only choice is how to end the tale."

User Info: thyco1241

thyco1241
9 years ago#10
all followers can die, but the only die if you or one of spells does the fatal damage, so yeah if you want to use any cool AoE spells like firestorm or blizzard or even stormcall...do not i say again do not bring any followers.

Also stormcall does not care what its strikes lightning at, it will hit everything but you
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Can Lydia permanently Die?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A