• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Waking Nightmare glitched?

User Info: MrSwift

MrSwift
7 years ago#1

I'm stuck on the quest Waking Nightmare.  I followed the npc into the church, but then he is no where to be found.  Cannnot find a way to proceed.  Anyone else having this problem?

User Info: Reiha00

Reiha00
7 years ago#2
i'm having this problem as well. He goes inside, then *poof* he's gone.

User Info: Reiha00

Reiha00
7 years ago#3
found a solution I think: when he draws his weapon(s) and moves towards the door to the temple after speaking to him about the orcs, talk to him again. Then, wait til he's entered, count to 5, then enter yourself.
Dunno if one or both of those had an effect, but when i tried it after that, he was inside.

User Info: Luketheman5

Luketheman5
7 years ago#4
Same problem, it says he is far in the church I think so we can't reach him :(
Currently Playing: Nothing for now.
PSN: Luketheman5

User Info: Fantasy2Sage

Fantasy2Sage
7 years ago#5
Talking to him right before he enters and giving it a 5 count worked for me, thanks.

User Info: SUD7

SUD7
7 years ago#6
If you are on the PC version, while inside of the Night Caller Temple open the console (the ~ key to the left of the 1 key) and type:

prid 0024280
moveto player

If you are on anything else, sorry dunno how to help you.

User Info: brokenshadows

brokenshadows
7 years ago#7
Just make sure you save often...if you die, you have to start back at the beginning and use the command again. Listening to the NPC once was interesting, but twice was tedious...

SUD7 posted...
If you are on the PC version, while inside of the Night Caller Temple open the console (the ~ key to the left of the 1 key) and type:

prid 0024280
moveto player

User Info: Chris8503

Chris8503
7 years ago#8
For me what worked was actually entering the Temple BEFORE he does (and right after I talk to him.)

User Info: Judqement8

Judqement8
7 years ago#9
SUD7 posted...

prid 0024280
moveto player

Thanks, that helped me >_> Damn you Besthesda...
http://www.youtube.com/user/Juddgment
Sheena Fujibayashi >_> Dun Dun Duuuuhn... Dood.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Waking Nightmare glitched?
  • Topic Archived