You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Jay_Nox

Jay_Nox
2 months ago#1
Anyone one remember stories that you did when you were very new to Skyrim? I had just bought a raise dead spell in Riverwood and killed a chicken and raised it. Didnt know that killing it would aggro everyone and the chicken quickly ran off to attack a npc. Had to run out of the town fast becausethe town was against me and i didn't want to die lol.

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
2 months ago#2
Killing the Riverwood chicken will prolly be the most listed one.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online, Diablo 3 UEE [PS4] .
PSN: XicaoXiita --- For the Pact!

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
2 months ago#3
I killed a Riverwood one to see what you could get from one. The guy with the next mission marker over his head went berserk along with some others. It was a quick death. Of course when the game reloaded they retained that knowledge even though the chicken was very much alive and death 2 happened lol.

I restarted the whole game and had to remake the Khajiit on top. Aaaand it happened a third time no less when I got to Riverwood again even though I had never even touched a chicken on that file. It finally stopped on the reload of that save. Thought I was never going to get to the next quest for a little while. Pre-Patch Skyrim for you.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: JOExHIGASHI

JOExHIGASHI
2 months ago#4
I stayed in a giants camp wondering what they would do. They turned hostile and I think I ended up dying
Next Xbox will be named Xbox1 2

User Info: c_s_tadsen

c_s_tadsen
2 months ago#5
On the way from Riverwood to Whiterun, I chanced upon a dead hunter, immediately after which a pair of wolves attacked. I killed the wolves, then began looting both wolves and the hunter. As i did so, a random horse walked down the road toward me. I assumed the horse belonged to the deceased hunter, who had run afoul of the wolves. I decided that, like the bow and coin, the horse of the hunter was spoils rightfully belonging to the victor: me. I mounted the horse, feeling pretty good about my luck.

I'd barely turned the horse towards the direction of Whiterun when my luck started to sour.

The hunter had a partner, and said partner felt he had claim to the horse. He stated this with a firmly planted arrow in my ass. I attempted to ride away, which he countered with another arrow... right in my new horse. I went down, rolling like a rag doll across the corpse of my mount. As I slowly climbed to my feet my aggressive new friend reinforced his opinion of ownership with a few more arrows, making me glad I'd chosen to stick with the heavy armor stripped from a dead Imperial officer at Helgen. My aggressive retort of an axe to his face settled the dispute, and I resumed trudging toward Whiterun, missing my horse more with every step.

Fast forward across the miles to Whiterun Stable, where I was trying to talk to the owner in hopes of purchasing a new horse. He stepped out of the line of my cursor and I accidentally stole his horse instead. The owner attacked. So did the nearby Companions on their way home from killing a giant, and a couple Whiterun guards. Once again, my ill-gotten horse was the first casualty of war. Deciding that discretion was the better part of survival, i did the only reasonable thing: I bolted. As I was fleeing for my life I earned a few unexpected allies: a Whiterun guard firing a bow hit one of the traveling Khajiit merchants I was running past, who decided they wanted to play too. They didn't last long against the Companions, but those merchants were savage enough that they managed to slow the progress of the melee enough for me to get away.

Sort of.

I had been fleeing north, then curved East around the base of the hill Whiterun is on. As I came around the corner, I surprised a group of smugglers. They attacked, two with axes, one with a bow, and one with frost magic. I decided that at this point a little more crime couldn't possibly make things any worse, so I stole their horse- Grand Theft Equine seemed to be the theme of the day, after all- and rode away.

Since East had been bad luck I decided to go west. This was where my luck finally bottomed out... Curiously approaching a weird tree growing in the middle of a small pond, I dropped my guard. This turned out to be my final, fatal mistake. A giant had claimed the area for himself, and his displeasure was made apparent with liberal use of a mammoth femur. The last thing my eyes saw as I left this mortal coil was the giant gazing up at me as my body gracefully soared skyward in a futile attempt to join my spirit in the waiting hall of Sovngarde.
<(0.0<) <(0.0)^ ^(0.0)^ ^(0.0)> (>0.0)>==============O
"Kirby... Ka... Me... Ha... Me... HAAAAA!!!!!!"
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
2 months ago#6
^^^^ That's a nice story.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online, Diablo 3 UEE [PS4] .
PSN: XicaoXiita --- For the Pact!

User Info: shin89510

shin89510
2 months ago#7
i remember as a high elf pure mage having fun doing the mage quests and exploring the world as the supreme being able to attack anyway i want, shields, summons etc.
mugenmonkey.com/demonssouls Stat Planner

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
2 months ago#8
shin89510 posted...
i remember as a high elf pure mage having fun doing the mage quests and exploring the world as the supreme being able to attack anyway i want, shields, summons etc.

Except maybe Orchendor lol.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: Prince_Hircine

Prince_Hircine
1 month ago#9
Getting corpse launched for the first time is always, always great.
Happened to us all.
Level 1 character, fresh from the remains of Helgen.
"Heh. Bet I can take him"
*Thwack*
"WAIT WOAAAH THE STARS SEEM SO CLOSE"
Ringo / Apex Jho / Slowking / AP Officer (more Alpha than Alpha) -4U HR 999, Gens HR 450+, LBG Main-
What is it that makes a hunter great?

User Info: Sera67

Sera67
1 month ago#10
Going up mountain first time, half way up all stairs (was tryng count)
heard a growl, and turned to see a gaping maw flying at me...

A Bear!

I had starfe just enough to right (or left..I forget) it had leaped pass me...off ledge. And down mountain it went, dieing part way down and sliding and launching itself way out there.

Later, I watched troll growl at me, nailed it with some arrows... it leaped off its perch and died from fall damage. >_> (I play on easy setting, with little armor)
Choco Cookies!