Hack and slash question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Hack and slash question

User Info: datdudeMcCoy

datdudeMcCoy
6 months ago#1
Doing a dual wield dagger/sword build for speed but was wondering if I use an axe will the bleed stacker just refresh itself. Like if I use elemental fury am I actually adding all the bleed damage with every hit or just refreshing the bleed ticks?
WHO DEY!!!!!!!

User Info: KalebShmaleb

KalebShmaleb
6 months ago#2
I think you just might be refreshing the ticks but if you use Elemental fury you would still swing your axes really fast and do some occasional bleeding damage so you would do lots of damage overall. Hope I helped.

User Info: revengine

revengine
6 months ago#3
Keep in mind Elemental Fury doesn't work with enchanted or bound weapons.
Having a level of standards is going to open you up to criticism of hypocrisy from people with no standards.

User Info: Unit7

Unit7
6 months ago#4
If you use Elemental Fury, you won't really need the enchantments. You'll end up doing so much damage that most things will die fairly quick. It'll only be in the brief cool down period that it might be useful.

Though whether intentional or not one of your weapons can be enchante. The shout only checks whether if one of your hands has an enchanted weapon. I think it's the right weapon. I never use this trick myself, so I'm not entirely sure which.

KalebShmaleb
6 months ago#5
Though I think you can use the Ebony Blade with Elemental Fury as its enchantment dosen't have to be charged to keep using it. So you can absorb your enemies health really quickly which is a very good benefit.
Plus if you kill people with the Ebony blade (they have to have a high disposition toward you) then the blade will become stronger and stronger each time, by strong I mean the absorb health enchantment will become more effective. Still it is a powerful weapon to use with elemental fury.
I like video games, but I despise movie games as they are even longer.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
6 months ago#6
Bleed damage stacks which is why it is dangerous to hit followers with axes lol.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: revengine

revengine
6 months ago#7
KalebShmaleb posted...
Though I think you can use the Ebony Blade with Elemental Fury as its enchantment dosen't have to be charged to keep using it.

This is also true of Mehrunes' Razor which is one of the better daggers in the game as far as damage rating goes although the "enchantment" of possibility of a one hit kill is very low.
Having a level of standards is going to open you up to criticism of hypocrisy from people with no standards.

KalebShmaleb
6 months ago#8
But do NOT fight the Ebony Warrior with Mehrunes Razor, he can reflect damage so there is a chance you can be killed instantly because he has the reflect blows perk.
I like video games, but I despise movie games as they are even longer.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
6 months ago#9
KalebShmaleb posted...
But do NOT fight the Ebony Warrior with Mehrunes Razor, he can reflect damage so there is a chance you can be killed instantly because he has the reflect blows perk.

Can be disabled if you are clever enough lol.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: craig_psn

craig_psn
6 months ago#10
Isn't Elemental Fury kind of bugged? I thought I read some people here said that doing certain things with it can cause some kind of "permanent" (??) audio glitch. So I stopped using it, not that I used it much except to mine. Or am I mistaking EF with some other shout? Thanks.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Hack and slash question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived