Share your funniest Skyrim stories

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Share your funniest Skyrim stories

User Info: KalebShmaleb

KalebShmaleb
6 months ago#11
I was roaming skyrim then I was suddenly by thugs, I killed them and I found out they were hired by a guy named "Salvanius" who was a guy I maaay have killed in the ratway, but its strange because AFTER I killed him I stole like, 1 potion from him. Then the thugs came after me a few days later. The note they had on them was by Salvanius and he said that I need to be taught a lesson from stealing his potion. Talk about Angered Spirits lol.
I like video games, but I despise movie games as they are even longer.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
5 months ago#12
My vampire character was at stage four and the Revellers were trying to kill him on sight just outside Windhelm, being a good vampire he does not attack people for being stage four and managed to sneak into Windhelm and find someone to feed on. when leaving Windhelm he passed by the Revellers who were drinking and ignoring him due to stage reset.

Half way down the road he turned round and saw a Snowy Sabre Cat run up to each of them and kill the lot. It seems karma was watching them lol. The fact it got totally annihilated by my vampire is proof enough the Revellers were actually totally out of their league when chasing him but just did not know it.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: JOExHIGASHI

JOExHIGASHI
5 months ago#13
One time I killed some hired thugs and later I receive an inheritance from Hired Thug
Puzzle and Dragons: 338 705 421

User Info: TC-SnakePSN

TC-SnakePSN
5 months ago#14
Was being chased by a dragon and I wasn't in the mood to get eaten, so I ran until it stopped chasing me.

Went to go to the bathroom and forgot to pause (uh oh) but when I returned, there was a dragon skeleton in front of me

Dragon soul absorbed
You'll Never Guess What I Did Today

User Info: Neptunethe23rd

Neptunethe23rd
5 months ago#15
I was running around east of Whiterun, when a dragon showed up. It ignored me, and flew off to massacre the people around the nearby farms. I went after it. Well, I soon realized that a giant was chasing me! Also a bear! Not so much. I was chasing the dragon; the bear was chasing me; the giant was chasing the bear. After the giant killed the bear, he turned around and lumbered away. I shrugged and continued to pursue the dragon.

Another story. I was attacking a bandit fort, and a dragon showed up. It was not hostile to me, so I helped it (or it helped me) to slaughter the squatters at that fort. It then landed just outside the fort and I ran up close enough to pat it on the nose. Then it flew away.
"He became a saint without a God, every word a blasphemy." Frank Herbert

User Info: Egoist

Egoist
5 months ago#16
I saw a bone shrine near Riften with a novice necromancer doing very, very, very ,very strange stuff, Very. Strange. Stuff.

He was reviving chickens!! I think there were five, I killed the novice necromancer and thought the chickens would die with him but no... those chickens stayed alive while glowing bright blue under the dark sky so I killed them all because it was freaking me out maaan!!

EDIT: Also I killed a Vampire Scout in the Dawnguard lawn and a pop up said that "Last witness killed, bounty of 1000 from Whiterun removed" Like what in the actual ****?
PSN: RIVENSOULS

User Info: JayD186

JayD186
5 months ago#17
After I left Tel Mithryn, I was attacked by an ancient dragon, it killed the Dunmer who owned the silt strider. in the middle of that battle 4 ash spawn attacked but I ignored them. The fight moved toward the sun stone where two lurkers joined in. I killed the dragon then attacked the lurkers, Miraak showed up to take the dragon's soul and the ash spawn tried to attack him, which of course, didn't work but for some reason he didn't disappear. I killed the lurkers then watched the ash spawn try to kill Miraak.
GT: JayD186
http://vip.aersia.net/vip-source.swf http://a.pomf.cat/wywdig.swf http://a.pomf.cat/twgiqu.swf

User Info: Nightmare319

Nightmare319
5 months ago#18
I was exploring when a dragon attacked, I didn't feel like fighting it so I ducked into a nerby cave, when I left the cave a goat was standing over the dead dragon, no idea what happened there, but I'd like to assume that the goat killed the dragon and is the most badass goat in Tamriel.

Joking aside, it was a free dragon soul, so I'm not complaining.
Nightmare - 3/19/2003 - 1/5/2005 R.I.P.
Maxx - 11/26/2004 - 6/21/2017 R.I.P.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
5 months ago#19
Nightmare319 posted...
I was exploring when a dragon attacked, I didn't feel like fighting it so I ducked into a nerby cave, when I left the cave a goat was standing over the dead dragon, no idea what happened there, but I'd like to assume that the goat killed the dragon and is the most badass goat in Tamriel.

The Goat could have killed the dragon as unlikely as it seems. If Spriggan coerce the Goat into defending them they will attack all enemies in view for the duration of the effect including Dragons.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: Nightmare319

Nightmare319
5 months ago#20
Olld-Onne posted...
Nightmare319 posted...

The Goat could have killed the dragon as unlikely as it seems. If Spriggan coerce the Goat into defending them they will attack all enemies in view for the duration of the effect including Dragons.

Yeah, there were no Spriggans around, it was just a normal goat.
Nightmare - 3/19/2003 - 1/5/2005 R.I.P.
Maxx - 11/26/2004 - 6/21/2017 R.I.P.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Share your funniest Skyrim stories

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived