Windstand Manor...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
1 month ago#1
Is so awesome. I got into alchemy in this playthrough and having so many ways to farm for ingredients is so nice. Alchemy tower, greenhouse and the balconie for easy access to every station. So good :3.

I think I'm set now. Got a complete base, what's left is to relax and explore the world and dlc again. Enchanted my dagger with soul trap and my mace with absorb stamina. I guess I just need Agent of Mara for a truly complete base(got the black star already too :3).
MHGen Ign: Soleil, Mordecai
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)

Fairycancel
1 month ago#2
To do list:
Agent of Mara
Oghma Infinium
Aetherial Crown
Ancient Knowledge
Unfathomable depts/Ancient Knowledge
Dwemmer Crossbow
Sailor's Repose
Sinderion's Serendipity
Every story xD
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)

Fairycancel
1 month ago#3
Agent of Mara, Ancient Knowledge, Sailor's Repose and the whole house is more or less done(just need to make the shrines to have it how I want). Guess it's a good time to become a werewolf or start Dawnguard. I could also first marry and adopt but that should be fast.

This playthough have been so awesome.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
1 month ago#4
See auto correct struck again like the villain it is lol. If you buy Heljarchen do not make the main bed in the bedroom wing if you make that also as it will send all in every self built house start to wander around at bedtime like loonies except the bards who do not sleep obviously.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: SusanGreenEyes

SusanGreenEyes
1 month ago#5
Plant a garden in front of the house, and a fish hatchery so you can get fish as alchemy ingredients.
Been a murder, over in Riften. Some old lady who runs an orphanage. Those poor children must be heartbroken.

Fairycancel
1 month ago#6
SusanGreenEyes posted...
Plant a garden in front of the house, and a fish hatchery so you can get fish as alchemy ingredients.

Freaking awesome home. My favorite by far

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
1 month ago#7
It is a bit secluded, but that is probably why you like it lol. Even the Bandits give up halfway it seems.

Bandit Chief: So we are going to rob this wealthy person, they live here.

Bandit: That looks awfully far, you sure about this we are near Riften an all.

Bandit Chief: The loot will be worth it dozens of enchanted items we can retire on this.

20 minutes later;

Bandit Chief: You lot wait here I am going to scout out for a bit.

Bandit; He's be gone 5 hours he is not coming back and he had the map.

Bandit 2: He could have just said lets forget it but no, had to be a drama queen didn't he.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: PrancyBoots

PrancyBoots
1 month ago#8
I use Windstad Manor as an alchemy ingredient farm, too, but I usually "live" at Lakeview Manor. :) Glad your game is going well so far! :)

Fairycancel
1 month ago#9
PrancyBoots posted...
I use Windstad Manor as an alchemy ingredient farm, too, but I usually "live" at Lakeview Manor. :) Glad your game is going well so far! :)

Thanks! I was lucky enough that Windstad turned out my favorite when it came to surroundings too xD.

I will try to start dawnguard. Don't want to start the main story till I can make a full elemental res set for my Steward(don't want him to die because of a random dragon decided to burn or freeze him to death).

User Info: craig_psn

craig_psn
1 month ago#10
It's my experience that if you don't bring a spouse to your Hearthfire-built house you won't get all the attacks you definitely will start getting soon after. Anybody else notice that?

I have one HF house (without spouse), my first, and there's never been an attack, Lakeview Manor. Check what the wiki says about attacks there. The other HF house with spouse always gets attacked, never did before the spouse moved in. Something to consider, depends how much excitement you want at home...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived