why would you side with the imperials?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. why would you side with the imperials?

User Info: boomhamer

boomhamer
6 years ago#61
Because I'm a blood and I hate crips.

No, no...Just kidding.

Because the imperial is like a world with parents and the stormcloack is like a world without parents. Not like they'll take care of you, it's to hold down the law and keep order.

Well, that's the way I see it.

Oh and Imperial have their name brand butter.

http://www.mrgrocers.com/image/cache/Imperial%20butter%20sticks-500x500.jpg

Also, people say they join stormcloacks because the Imperial was about to kill them? The dark bro hood sends asses to kill the dragon born, yet sometimes of the dragonborn join the dark bruh hood.
"'Judge not, for ye shall be judged.' If we look beyond the weaknesses of those among us we call feeble, we may find surprising power buried within."

User Info: Stanimal032

Stanimal032
6 years ago#62
Malus_X6 posted...
And finally, Ulfric is a douche

Like Obama :D

Ulfric has more stones than Obama could ever dream of. At least Ulfric STANDS for something o_O
PSN: Stanimal032
Now Playing: Skyrim, Max Payne 3, Skyrim, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Skyrim, Skyrim, and Skyrim. Waiting for NCAA Football 13

User Info: Doktoroktopus

Doktoroktopus
6 years ago#63
Obama stands for gay marriage and public health care and insurance options. That's a-ok in my books.
Cyrus is the Pilot of the Mezzanine.
Armored Core V: http://www.facebook.com/groups/400348426673024

User Info: IHeartJessAlba

IHeartJessAlba
6 years ago#64
Rougarou_31337 posted...
IHeartJessAlba posted...
IamI3rian posted...
IHeartJessAlba posted...
Green_Top_Hat posted...
I join Stormcloaks so Nords can get back their homeland. If the other races can't deal with that, then either quit being a bich or get out. Simple as that. All hail Ulfric, you are the High King. And in your honour we'll drink and we'll sing.

Homeland? Didn't the Nords invade Skyrim and steal it from the elves?

The Nedes did... but the idea is the same. :p

Either way though, it is kinda their homeland now. I do see your point though.

Well, either way, their homeland is Atmora, not Skyrim. Every time an NPC yells out "Skyrim belongs to the Nords!" I'm all like, "No it doesn't, you tool. Your people just murdered enough of the elves already living here, to make it look like you grew up here."

I mean hell, relations between the Nords and elves of Skyrim were pretty peaceful for a time. Then things got dicey, some elves killed some Nords (ok, they slaughtered their capital city, so I'll give the Nords that) and Ysgramor was like, the only dude who survived. He went home, and brought back some 500 drunken idiots who were really, really, REALLY cold, and then they killed anything in their path to set up homes for their families and junk.

I don't know, maybe its just the Native American blood in me looking to lash out lol.

Native Americans are sore losers. I was born in america so this is my homeland as much as skyrim is the nord homeland. My people settledfrom Europe in French nova scotia and were evicted by the British. So we came to louisiana and partied with the Indians cuz no one wants this hot marshy hell hole. This is my homeland. Not Canada, not Europe, right here and I would kill a bunch of elves if they tried to take it from me. Stormcloaks soldier #357.

I was gonna hit you up with a massive history lesson, but then I realized that you are probably just trying to troll me.

In any case, you're talking out your butt. You might want to get that checked out by a doctor.
psn - wokeupinapanic

User Info: Stanimal032

Stanimal032
6 years ago#65
Doktoroktopus posted...
Obama stands for gay marriage and public health care and insurance options. That's a-ok in my books.

Good for him for gay marriage, but public health care and insurance options are a joke you do realize this? As a health care professional, Medicare and Medicaid are garbage and offer an insane amount of hoops to jump through. THAT will be the public option. Congrats on having a bigger hunk of your paycheck taken out for insurance that won't pay for anything and won't be accepted by anyone lol.

Doctors LOSE money on 9/10 medicare/medicaid patients. That's why they don't take it.
PSN: Stanimal032
Now Playing: Skyrim, Max Payne 3, Skyrim, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Skyrim, Skyrim, and Skyrim. Waiting for NCAA Football 13

User Info: Malus_X6

Malus_X6
6 years ago#66
Ulfric has more stones than Obama could ever dream of. At least Ulfric STANDS for something o_O

Stood and fell. All he wanted was to be High King and you know it.

Riiiight. Did you know that it's election season and he's doing all of this to get more votes so he can screw us for another four years?
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI

User Info: malicemizerfan

malicemizerfan
6 years ago#67
I side with the stormcloaks because, in order to get out of the tutorial, I had to kill my way out of an imperial town. in the middle of a dragon attack, all they could think about was:

"Hey, those guys we were about to execute just for existing are leaving, semi-peacefully(I start killing you after you try to hit me first) even! KILL'EMALL! screw that dragon jazz, I'm going to hide down here like a scared little girl and kill people who may have been unarmed at the time!"

So I side with the not-cowards. not to mention, ulfric is a badass. the emperor is all "Oh, i know that I'm supposed to die now, please kill me mr. assassin guy."

User Info: Malus_X6

Malus_X6
6 years ago#68
The Emperor accepted his fate. You don't run or hide from the Dark Brotherhood.

Not only that, he, like a badass, asked you to kill the chicken-lover who put you up to all of this.
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI

User Info: boomhamer

boomhamer
6 years ago#69
Doktoroktopus posted...

Was you on Monster hunter Tri boards B4? idk....ur name sound familiar...
"'Judge not, for ye shall be judged.' If we look beyond the weaknesses of those among us we call feeble, we may find surprising power buried within."

User Info: Jennai

Jennai
6 years ago#70
Ulfric is a weak, simpering pawn used by the Thalmor.

So really, with going with the Empire, I was fighting against the Thalmor. Plus, my guy's a redguard and the nords are tall, white aryans xD
Currently playing: AC4, Tekken 6, VF5, GTA: TBoGT...and some others =o
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. why would you side with the imperials?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived