• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Skyrim-Cicero and dead thrall info?

User Info: HikariWolf

HikariWolf
8 years ago#1
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I'm fairly new.

I desperately want Cicero as a follower, but I am very attached to my current follower, and I don't want to get into any of the Dark Brotherhood questline at all (I'm not a sneak and murder kind of person.) However, I recently found out that Cicero can be killed and permanently reanimated with the dead thrall spell, and that he'll retain his personality just like he would as a follower. Before I go raising the dead, I have some questions:
1. What are the big glitches that affect the undead? Is there anything that I should avoid doing with my undead Cicero around, or things I should finish before attempting such necromancy? (please only give me info that has been confirmed on this one. There are a lot of rumors about the undead floating around.)
2. I hear Cicero can duel-wield. Does that only apply to weapons he already has? Can I give him different weapons? I heard his archery is quite high, can he use a bow as a dead thrall?
3. How can dead thralls be commanded? Do they just act like normal undead, or do they get follower dialogue? Can I tell them to wait somewhere or to pick locks?
4. I need a conjuration skill of 90 to get access to the dead thrall spell, but I'm only at 67 currently. I know you use a trainer to up the skill, and that you can up the skill by repeatedly killing and raising a body, but is there a faster way? Will I nerf myself by leveling a skill I don't intend to use every battle so high? How long will it take me to get to 90?
5. Does anyone else have experience with a poor undead Cicero of their own? If so, is there anything you think I need to know?
6. Will Cicero continue to randomly dance as a dead thrall as he does as a follower?

Thanks so much for taking time to read. Any answers are very appreciated.

User Info: CubeTheNoob

CubeTheNoob
8 years ago#2
Havent done any DB quests but I got lvl 100 conjuration by going to (spoiler?) Secundas kiss giant camp (south of western watchtower) and attack a giant then jump to the firepot thats inbetween the two stone columns and cast Bound sword in each hand for like 30 mins and itll be 100
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Skyrim-Cicero and dead thrall info?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A