• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DrFeelgood1984

DrFeelgood1984
8 years ago#1
I've got a Legendary Daedric with 132 damage. Used full smithing gear and a +40% smithing potion. What's the most damage possible on a bow without using exploits? I'm sure there's better smithing potions but what's the max on that?
Scammed by Leighton04 DO NOT trust this user.

User Info: Sera67

Sera67
8 years ago#2
0_o

I have 147 on fornsworn bow, >_> (and that was at like 85 smithing and 40%(or was it 60%) potion and pair of gloves (or it was...some armor piece..)
MHFU, Demon Souls and Lost Planet 2 (hit me up!)
Sera67 (Psn) ----- Girl Gamer =3 Nya!

User Info: GG_ORDAN

GG_ORDAN
8 years ago#3
I have an elven bow that does 200 damage. Was able to make 85% smith potions with alchemy enchanted gear, then had smith enchanted gear to upgrade the bow.
9 1/2 minutes in a '84 Chevy S10 minitruck at Infineon Raceway
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qI-yFdop0

User Info: tri sapphire

tri sapphire
8 years ago#4
Think it was around 550 or so. Using 100 smithing, 4x 29% smithing gear, 132% smithing potion made with 4x 29% alchemy gear (125% is what you can make with 5/5 alchemy Perks and benefactor perk, and 4x 25% gear) , and 4x 40% archery damage enchants. This is also counting 100 in archery and 5/5 overdrawn.

As for the Forsworn bow, I think it benefits from the Steel smithing perk, which is why you can easily get the damage so high.
"If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed...I must simply laugh!!."- Magus
(message deleted)

User Info: DrFeelgood1984

DrFeelgood1984
8 years ago#6
tri sapphire posted...
Think it was around 550 or so. Using 100 smithing, 4x 29% smithing gear, 132% smithing potion made with 4x 29% alchemy gear (125% is what you can make with 5/5 alchemy Perks and benefactor perk, and 4x 25% gear) , and 4x 40% archery damage enchants. This is also counting 100 in archery and 5/5 overdrawn.

As for the Forsworn bow, I think it benefits from the Steel smithing perk, which is why you can easily get the damage so high.

Ok, how do you get 29% gear enchantments? Mine are +25% with enchanting at 100 and grand soul gems. I went up the middle of the enchanting skill tree, so maybe it's a perk I didn't take.
Scammed by Leighton04 DO NOT trust this user.

User Info: tzar_666

tzar_666
8 years ago#7
not without using a potion 200 something without using a potion
"questions are a burden to others and a danger to you"- cleveland brown

User Info: tri sapphire

tri sapphire
8 years ago#8
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
Ok, how do you get 29% gear enchantments? Mine are +25% with enchanting at 100 and grand soul gems. I went up the middle of the enchanting skill tree, so maybe it's a perk I didn't take.

Need 5 levels in the first alchemy perk and Benefactor. Then use a Fortify Enchanting potion to make stronger Fortify Alchemy gear. Then use that gear to make a stronger Fortify Enchanting potion. Repeat until you reach the cap (which I think is actually 37% or something). Then make Fortify Smithing gear with your maxed out Fortify Enchanting potions, and a Fortify Smithing potion with your maxed out Fortify Alchemy gear.
"If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed...I must simply laugh!!."- Magus
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers