• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: geekneck99

geekneck99
7 years ago#11

Skill: Destruction

Perk: Destruction Dual-Casting

Reason: HADOUKEN

This. What's not to love?
If you can read this, you don't need glasses.

User Info: Joolsy

Joolsy
7 years ago#12
geekneck99 posted...
Skill: Destruction

Perk: Destruction Dual-Casting

Reason: HADOUKEN
This. What's not to love?

Absolutely. My fave reason for a Perk so far.
~ Ye Olde Schule ~

User Info: Mohandasgandhi

Mohandasgandhi
7 years ago#13
I too favor the Destruction tree, I'm still using flames at level 15, Dual casting, with the Half spell cost ability, makes my one spell twice as strong as it was when I started, plus I'm building the fire damage perks.

I also really like the same thing for the healing, with ~300 magicka, with the starting healing spell, my life fills up so fast, and my magicka barely drains. Of course I only have like 120 hp..
PSN: Rock-Keits
http://www.youtube.com/user/RockKeits

User Info: lgwtdc

lgwtdc
7 years ago#14
Skill: Sneak
Perk Silent roll
Reason: Reminds me of Ocarina of Time I roll everywherw just for the hell of it, especially fun to roll up behind someone then sneak attack them
PSN: lgwtdc

User Info: The_HoochGoblin

The_HoochGoblin
7 years ago#15
Pish-posh to you TC

You exampled my favorite perk so far.

User Info: kel25

kel25
7 years ago#16
Extra pockets - I love to loot and being bale to carry 100 extra pounds is always nice.

Other than that I am a big fan of most lockpicking, smithing, and weapon based perks.

User Info: stevie402

stevie402
7 years ago#17
Im loving the bound weapon with soultrap perk on the conjuration tree. Plus the magic regeneration perks on the restoration tree.
Hashbrowns!
"I shall remember this moment when the birds come"

User Info: Krazy_Kenny1

Krazy_Kenny1
7 years ago#18
lgwtdc posted...
Skill: Sneak
Perk Silent roll
Reason: Reminds me of Ocarina of Time I roll everywherw just for the hell of it, especially fun to roll up behind someone then sneak attack them

i really like rolling around too. have you unlocked the shadow warrior perk yet? i'm not sure im using it properly. i see the smoke when i crouch in battle but the enemies still seem to notice me. anyone have any experience with it?
Professional Lurker
This topic reeks of stupidity and general asshattery.

User Info: Joolsy

Joolsy
7 years ago#19
The_HoochGoblin posted...
Pish-posh to you TC

You exampled my favorite perk so far.

Lol, sorry bro, actually is one of my favorites even though I just used it as an example.

It is such fun picking enemies off and they haven't a clue where you are huh?
~ Ye Olde Schule ~

User Info: Mdmazn

Mdmazn
7 years ago#20

Joolsy posted...

Skill: Archery
Perk; Eagle Eye
Reason: As a sneak Archer I can one-shot targets from miles away
---
~ Ye Olde Schule ~

My favorite so far is also the Eagle Eye perk in the Archery skill. I've never utilized Archery in past games as it didn't do much damage and I preferred my combat up close and personal.  But in this game I've really taken to Archery and it varies the combat nicely...I love sneaking around, putting arrows through enemy skulls! So rewarding! 

• Topic Archived