• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Weirdest things you've ever seen

User Info: DAGGERFALL44

DAGGERFALL44
1 month ago#1
What is the the weirdest thing you have ever seen in Skyrim? My sister fought the smallest falmer I've ever seen (Side by side comparison. Forgive the quality, crappy TV).

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/3/4/0/AAe9laAABieM.jpg
Nobody is born a hero. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. Because if not you, then who?

User Info: CommonGrackle

CommonGrackle
1 month ago#2
I know there is a bug in the "Lost Expedition" quest where the last of the Falmer appear as tiny for some reason. like the game rendered them in the distance but could not scale them up as you approached them.

...oh I've seen plenty of weird things like characters flying across the room once they are killed when going through a animation. like sometimes when I kill those Skeevers while they're jumping they just keep on flying into outer space and off the map.

User Info: DAGGERFALL44

DAGGERFALL44
1 month ago#3
CommonGrackle posted...
I know there is a bug in the "Lost Expedition" quest where the last of the Falmer appear as tiny for some reason. like the game rendered them in the distance but could not scale them up as you approached them.

Ya, that's what happened. I think.

...oh I've seen plenty of weird things like characters flying across the room once they are killed when going through a animation. like sometimes when I kill those Skeevers while they're jumping they just keep on flying into outer space and off the map.

And that's not even including Mammoths falling from the sky (>_<)
Nobody is born a hero. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. Because if not you, then who?

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
1 month ago#4
Weirdest thing? When the physics engine goes bonkers like everywhere's the Molag bal house
Gamebreaking Bugs? You mean Surprise Mechanics!

User Info: run2pee

run2pee
1 month ago#5
Once my follower (can’t remember which lady it was, but she had two scimitars and was pretty warlike) floated prostrate at ground level after me. It was really freaky. She kept talking to me but she was just lying there, face down, her body motionless other than gliding/hovering after me. Went on for quite awhile, then just suddenly stopped!

Somewhere on an old switch sd there is some video of this....
The right thing ... what is it? I wonder ... if you do the right thing ... does it make everybody ... happy?
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: sconekiller

sconekiller
1 month ago#6
DAGGERFALL44 posted...
Ya, that's what happened. I think.

And that's not even including Mammoths falling from the sky (>_<)
This is why I’m always prepared to hit “wait” when i fast travel to Bleakwind Basin to harvest grand and greater souls: because flying mammoths often land poorly

User Info: sconekiller

sconekiller
1 month ago#7
charcoalswift posted...
Weirdest thing? When the physics engine goes bonkers like everywhere's the Molag bal house

raised everyone in Morvath’s Lair with the Ritual Stone power and then dashed to the Jarl’s hall in Morthal. When I got inside half of the risen were zooming through the air

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
1 month ago#8
sconekiller posted...
raised everyone in Morvath’s Lair with the Ritual Stone power and then dashed to the Jarl’s hall in Morthal. When I got inside half of the risen were zooming through the air
😂they gained flight superpowers!!!
Gamebreaking Bugs? You mean Surprise Mechanics!

User Info: CommonGrackle

CommonGrackle
1 month ago#9
another one I remember

dead horses dropping out of the sky, usually just beyond sight range, over a small hill
*Sees Mammoth rise into the air*
Egh
*Mammoth slams into the ground and goes sliding across tundra hitting my Dragonborn and killing him instantly*
O.O
It's easier to fool a man than to convince him he has been fooled. Mark Twain
The act is meaningless, I give it meaning. CirclMastr
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Weirdest things you've ever seen
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A