• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: yveltianknight9

yveltianknight9
1 month ago#1
Been thinking of some character builds that might be fun to play.

Dragon forged
An imperial with lofty goals and a passion for crafting implements of conflict. Has no fears of using them either. A firm believer in a united empire and despises the thalmor.

Primary skills: two handed, blacksmithing, enchanting, heavy armor

The dragon... born
An argonian born with a mutation that sprouts wings upon acquiring his first dragon soul. Slave, champion, wanderer, from nothing to something then back around again, never again. Seek power, the rest, will follow. (The idea is to become a dragon, fighting as one and becoming more powerful)

Primary skills: destruction (specializing in fire or frost), speech(ordinator for shouting improvements), light armor(bare handed fighter), enchanting

Needs a wing mod for the look and ordinator to... Be fun. Apocalypse has a few great spells for this too. Power of the dragon born is recommended for even more shouting power.

The shinobi
An ex morag tong assassin and believer in the reclamations. On a personal mission to exterminate the dark brotherhood. Prefers stabbing his problems in the back but has a strong sense of honor, particularly despising betrayal.

Skills: sneak, one handed, light armor, illusion, destruction, blacksmithing

recommend WOTTE for the katanas... But katana crafting is a pretty nice alternative too.
Psn ID XxdrakenguardxX. Fc is 1392-5980-9260.
Life's full of lemons, not all of them make lemonade.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: sconekiller

sconekiller
1 month ago#2
Argonian male in light dragon scale armor looks cool. I sometimes play as a mini-fire-breathing dragon (though the flame shouts are kind of weak); probably more fun if you glitch the shout cool down timer

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
1 month ago#3
I am still in Sneak archer gang

imagine going up against enemies that 1 round you without this build😬
Gamebreaking Bugs? You mean Surprise Mechanics!

User Info: Veezara

Veezara
1 month ago#4
sconekiller posted...
Argonian male in light dragon scale armor looks cool. I sometimes play as a mini-fire-breathing dragon (though the flame shouts are kind of weak); probably more fun if you glitch the shout cool down timer
Could go wall of flames, sure it comes out of his hands, but the enemies can't see that.

charcoalswift
1 month ago#5
You must also use shouts religiously regularly as a Dragon
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
4 weeks ago#6
You should also get a mod to make the argonian build fly up and then crash land at 50% health and when you die another mod to make EVERYTHING with in two miles come look at your corpse for that authentic Skyrim dragon feel. :)
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!
(edited 4 weeks ago)

charcoalswift
4 weeks ago#7
Olld-Onne posted...
You should also get a mod to make the argonian build fly up and then crash land at 50% health and when you die another mod to make EVERYTHING with in two miles come look at your corpse for that authentic Skyrim dragon feel. :)
Nazeem to drargonian: '"Do you get to the cloud district very often...oh what am I saying, of course you don't."
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
4 weeks ago#8
charcoalswift posted...
Nazeem to drargonian: '"Do you get to the cloud district very often...oh what am I saying, of course you don't."
Nazeem: "Do you get to the cloud district very often?"

Adrianne: "My father works at..........."

Nazeem: ".......oh what am I saying, of course you don't"

Balgruuf: "I live there I am the................"

Nazeem: ".......oh what am I saying, of course you don't"

Anoriath: "No."

Nazeem:".........!?!?........"

Anoriath: "Can yon stop your wife performing the Black Sacrament outside my bedroom door, keeps saying your name also..............OH!!, oh!!."
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

charcoalswift
4 weeks ago#9
Hired thugs sent after the player soon after. How the f did they know?

Especially one that has no bounty
(edited 4 weeks ago)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A