1 month ago #8
There are different male guard voices. Some have the same voice as Vilkas, others share a voice actor with the greatest Commander of the Guards who ever lived. Possibly another voice actor for Imperial soldiers that become guards in Stormcloak towns that get taken in the war. Can't remember, it's been years since I did a playthrough that I sided with the Empire. Maybe one says to the another says in.

Those guards that refer to Kodlak as a place, "Kodlak Whitemane is a better place now." He isn't in Sovngarde, he is Sovngarde.

Previous Versions
1 month ago
There are different male guard voices. Some have the same voice as Vilkas, others share a voice actor with the greatest Commander of the Guards who ever lived. Possibly another voice actor for Imperial soldiers that become guards in Stormcloak towns that get taken in the war. Can't remember, it's been years since I did a playthrough that I sided with the Empire. Maybe one says to the another says in.

Those guards that refer to Kodlak as a place, "Kodlak Whitemane is a better place now."