• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. I sleep beside the couple in Riverwood

User Info: itakwilsimanalo

itakwilsimanalo
1 month ago#1
When Ralof and I arrived at Riverwood, I was welcomed by his sister and husband. then I immediately slept on the bed where there is a chest on the feet side. Then when I woke up, I saw that the wife slept beside me and the husband slept on a separate bed (I dunno where Ralof slept). Then I repeated this whenever I arrive at Riverwood and the shops are closed. Sometimes, the husband sleeps beside me. Did this happen to you too?
got any questions regarding faith, bible,truthcaster.com or ask/be answered directly twitter.com/BroEliSoriano/

User Info: redtide1962

redtide1962
1 month ago#2
quality topic

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
1 month ago#3
If you sleep in double bed that is not yours then prepare to wake up to whoever lives there snoring in your face lol. I got Sybille Stentor once, she actually went to bed. Not amusing.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: JOExHIGASHI

JOExHIGASHI
4 weeks ago#4
itakwilsimanalo posted...
Did this happen to you too?

Yes but not in this game. It happened in real life
Next Xbox will be named Xbox1 2

User Info: itakwilsimanalo

itakwilsimanalo
4 weeks ago#5
JOExHIGASHI posted...

damn dude, why did you sleep with someone else's husband?
got any questions regarding faith, bible,truthcaster.com or ask/be answered directly twitter.com/BroEliSoriano/

User Info: redtide1962

redtide1962
4 weeks ago#6
isn't it obvious? his wife took the other bed

User Info: JOExHIGASHI

JOExHIGASHI
4 weeks ago#7
JOExHIGASHI posted...

She said I could take whatever I needed within reason
Next Xbox will be named Xbox1 2

Olld-Onne
4 weeks ago#8
JOExHIGASHI posted...
JOExHIGASHI posted...

She said I could take whatever I needed within reason

Next time it might be the husband next to you though when you wake up so I would not push it. They clearly have a open marriage. I force who ever is on the single bed up by talking to them and then bam, in before they can go back to sleep.

"I am in control of this single bed, no sudden moves" lol.

User Info: revengine

revengine
4 weeks ago#9
Olld-Onne posted...
If you sleep in double bed that is not yours then prepare to wake up to whoever lives there snoring in your face lol. I got Sybille Stentor once, she actually went to bed. Not amusing.

I've heard she goes to bed permanently once you complete The Wolf Queen Awakened. I'm not being euphemistic for she dies, I heard she literally goes to her bed and stays there.
Thinking of yourself as a victim is the first step down a path towards irrelevance and destroying your life.

Olld-Onne
4 weeks ago#10
revengine posted...
Olld-Onne posted...

I've heard she goes to bed permanently once you complete The Wolf Queen Awakened. I'm not being euphemistic for she dies, I heard she literally goes to her bed and stays there.

If I recall she goes to bed in the mornings but is awake at night when that happens. As most people tend to just shop with her occasionally it would appear so as they tend to go in the daytime until she gets the script to go to bed. She sure was not in the bed when I went into it at night but come morning, red glowing eyes a foot lol.

At least she goes to bed, poor Falk must be doing everything for Elisif as he never gets the chance. And all those empty beds just waiting out of reach.

Elisif > Potema, at least Potema lets her slaves rest a bit lol.

Falk Firebeard blurry eyed, start of civil war: Ulfric murdered the high king.............

Falk Firebeard bood shot eyes, mid civil war: We cannot let the storm cloaks take Solitude, there's no way of knowing what Ulfric will do to poor innocent Elisif............

Falk Firebeard blood shot eyes and sagging eye lids, end of civil war: Hes nearly here, protect the queen at all costs men..........................

Falk Firebeard half awake and looking like he is at deaths door, as Ulfic enters the throne room triumphant: Thank the nine, kill the B**** so I can get some Sleeeeep.
(edited 4 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. I sleep beside the couple in Riverwood
  • Post New Message