• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How many times did you buy Skyrim?
Olld-Onne posted...
I heard the Etch-a-Sketch version has loading issues. :p
The graphics are phenomenal though.
People of Gfaqs! Call my name "@MrDrSirLord1337" and use it to summon me when I am needed.
*Disclaimer summons may not always work in a timely manner.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
1 month ago#242
MrDrSirLord1337 posted...
Olld-Onne posted...
I heard the Etch-a-Sketch version has loading issues. :p
The graphics are phenomenal though.

:)
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!
Have you seen the details the put into the ants?
People of Gfaqs! Call my name "@MrDrSirLord1337" and use it to summon me when I am needed.

Olld-Onne
1 month ago#244
MrDrSirLord1337 posted...
Have you seen the details the put into the ants?

Yes, sometimes they have up to three legs at any given time. Sublime animation right there. :)
This is what matters, this is what is important, all other content is just pointless filler.

I want my video games to be filled with small insignificant things like ants that I don't even notice until someone tells me it's actually in the game because f*** bug fixes, we have actual bugs too now.

Olld-Onne
1 month ago#246
I did actually notice them on a log near Riverwood, lets say the town itself was a bit upset at the time which is why my character was not there directly and hiding next to a log of all things. :)

User Info: iammaxhailme

iammaxhailme
1 month ago#247
Once on PC, once on Switch
Best weapon combo in tf2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oUWPbS4450&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.last.fm/user/iammax
Sombody should play it on a house hold appliance.
Once on 360 for 2.50 (found dlcs for free on youtube) disc scratched between lvl 130 and lvl 140 now i have se on steam
Argonians are overpowered and underrated prove me wrong
Hail Sithis Marsh Friend

User Info: Brettsky128

Brettsky128
2 weeks ago#250
First on Xbox 360 for full price, then the Elder Scrolls Anthology on PC on black friday, then the special edition on Xbox One for $20. If I ever get around to getting a PSVR I'll get that version too.
Xbox: brettsky128 - PS: brettsky128 - Switch: brettsky128 - Steam: brettsky128 - GoG: brettsky128 gfaqs: brettsky128 - Youtube: brettsky128...
(edited 2 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How many times did you buy Skyrim?
  • Post New Message