You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Raid on Jorrvaskr (Spoilers)

User Info: sconekiller

sconekiller
4 weeks ago#1
in 500 words or less (no word-walls please) write your version of the raid on Jorrvaskr where the Silverhand killed Kodlak (they killed Kodlak!) and absconded with the shards of Wuthrad while you were off gathering hagraven heads from the Glenmorl Coven

Kodlak's corpse lies near the fire clad only in a loin cloth; Athis is the only companion who is injured; three dead Silverhand lie strewn around the inside of the mead hall and three more lie outside and Vilkas is extremely upset.

Go!

User Info: revengine

revengine
3 weeks ago#2
My lover is a lady - a lady of unmatched loveliness and beauty perfected. My lover is a lady who sings to me. She sings to me in voice most delicate and unrelenting a song pure and precious. A song of our love. My lover bid me come join her, join her in a dance while she sing to me. I go to my lover, to dance. Dance as we have done many times before.

My lover smiles at me as I gaze upon her, her loving smile so sweet. "Go," she sings to me. "Go, and bring to me that which I so crave, that which you so long to give. Go, my love."

Rage is much like love - so blinding in its power, overwhelming all you senses. The smell and taste of metal in blood. The high pitched scream that becomes muffled in the back of your mind. The cold numbness that slowly creeps over you. The haze of red.

Now we are here, the floor is ready, the music begins. My lover, she smiles at me. "Now, my love, now! Dance with me! Now!" I gaze longingly at my love, my hand reaches for my sword, my fingers embrace the hilt. My love's eyes widen. The steely hiss as I pull it from its sheath makes my love's smile broaden. "Yes, my love! Now! Now!" And we dance.

My sword picks up my lover's song. It sings to me as it bites into my enemy's flesh. It sighs and murmurs as it becomes drunk on my enemy's blood. And still, we dance. The blood of my enemy splashes hot across my face and my lover moans in ecstasy. The noise of our song fills my entire being. And still we dance. My lover embraces me tight, her fingers in my hair, gasping she whispers, "Enough, my love, enough." All my enemies have fallen, lain about my feet. The dance has ended.
Thinking of yourself as a victim is the first step down a path towards irrelevance and destroying your life.

User Info: BluuberryPie

BluuberryPie
3 weeks ago#3
Dawnguard for werewolves destroy werewolf leader.
fallout3/nv remaster 64 bit pls
T7:Steve Fox, Akuma Sfv:Akuma, Nash Dbfz:K.Buu/Tien/Cooler, Gotenks/Zamasu/A.16

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
3 weeks ago#4
revengine posted...
My lover is a lady - a lady of unmatched loveliness and beauty perfected. My lover is a lady who sings to me. She sings to me in voice most delicate and unrelenting a song pure and precious. A song of our love. My lover bid me come join her, join her in a dance while she sing to me. I go to my lover, to dance. Dance as we have done many times before.

My lover smiles at me as I gaze upon her, her loving smile so sweet. "Go," she sings to me. "Go, and bring to me that which I so crave, that which you so long to give. Go, my love."

Rage is much like love - so blinding in its power, overwhelming all you senses. The smell and taste of metal in blood. The high pitched scream that becomes muffled in the back of your mind. The cold numbness that slowly creeps over you. The haze of red.

Now we are here, the floor is ready, the music begins. My lover, she smiles at me. "Now, my love, now! Dance with me! Now!" I gaze longingly at my love, my hand reaches for my sword, my fingers embrace the hilt. My love's eyes widen. The steely hiss as I pull it from its sheath makes my love's smile broaden. "Yes, my love! Now! Now!" And we dance.

My sword picks up my lover's song. It sings to me as it bites into my enemy's flesh. It sighs and murmurs as it becomes drunk on my enemy's blood. And still, we dance. The blood of my enemy splashes hot across my face and my lover moans in ecstasy. The noise of our song fills my entire being. And still we dance. My lover embraces me tight, her fingers in my hair, gasping she whispers, "Enough, my love, enough." All my enemies have fallen, lain about my feet. The dance has ended.

Yikes your lover is your sword
Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.

User Info: darkshadowspawn

darkshadowspawn
3 weeks ago#5
charcoalswift posted...
revengine posted...

The first sentence in the last paragraph shows that this is untrue...it could be the influence of a Daedric Prince, though (Mephala, most likely).
Dwell in peace in the home of your own being, and the messenger of Death will not be able to touch you.
-Guru Nanak

charcoalswift
3 weeks ago#6
darkshadowspawn posted...
charcoalswift posted...
revengine posted...

The first sentence in the last paragraph shows that this is untrue...it could be the influence of a Daedric Prince, though (Mephala, most likely).

Lol or Sheogorath
Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.

User Info: darkshadowspawn

darkshadowspawn
3 weeks ago#7
charcoalswift posted...
charcoalswift posted...
revengine posted...

Lol or Sheogorath

Sheogorath is all about chaos for the sake of chaos; the story sounds to me like chaos with a direct purpose.
Dwell in peace in the home of your own being, and the messenger of Death will not be able to touch you.
-Guru Nanak

charcoalswift
3 weeks ago#8
charcoalswift posted...
charcoalswift posted...
revengine posted...

Lol or Sheogorath

Sheogorath is all about chaos for the sake of chaos; the story sounds to me like chaos with a direct purpose.

Nah he's crazy, and he does do things directly
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: revengine

revengine
3 weeks ago#9
Actually I was just thinking the guy was a bit of a loon and that his lover is his madness. But, hey, this is Skyrim, so Daedric influence sounds a lot better. Boethia makes sense.
Thinking of yourself as a victim is the first step down a path towards irrelevance and destroying your life.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
3 weeks ago#10
So obviously the ebony blade inspired lol.

Vilkas runs up to DB "They attacked Jorrvaskr, I will make them pay for this."

DB enters Jorrvaskr Vilkas runs up to DB "They attacked Jorrvaskr, I will make them pay for this."

DB walks over to Kodlak, Vilkas runs up to DB "They attacked Jorrvaskr, I will make them pay for this."

DB walks over to Athis but gets stopped by Vilkas "They attacked Jorrvaskr, I will make them pay for this."

DB starts for main doors again Vilkas follows "They attacked Jorrvaskr, I will make them pay for this."

DB makes way to a guard hastily to surrender before the Companions get another attack........from within.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!
(edited 3 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Raid on Jorrvaskr (Spoilers)