You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Can't u people.give it up with this game.already?

User Info: GfaqCodebreak

GfaqCodebreak
1 month ago#1
The #1 spot.belongs to Zelda. And 2 belongs to ff15 . While 3 is phantom pain maybe f4 at 4.
Supercodebreak youtube.com Gamefaqs Bounty Hunter Writer
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Sephirothe

Sephirothe
1 month ago#2
You that upset that those games are still playing second fiddle to a game that came out nearly 7 years ago?
"It would imply the regeneration of mankind, if they were to become elevated enough to truly worship sticks and stones" - Henry David Thoreau

User Info: GfaqCodebreak

GfaqCodebreak
1 month ago#3
Sephirothe posted...
You that upset that those games are still playing second fiddle to a game that came out nearly 7 years ago?

Lol fiddle... Yes!
Supercodebreak youtube.com Gamefaqs Bounty Hunter Writer

User Info: darkshadowspawn

darkshadowspawn
1 month ago#4
1. What are you on about?
2. FF6 blows 15 out of the water (7 does too, but 6 was much better than 7).
Dwell in peace in the home of your own being, and the messenger of Death will not be able to touch you.
-Guru Nanak

User Info: Whimsical_Gamer

Whimsical_Gamer
1 month ago#5
Lol cute.
You might not know the difference between Patton and mutton primarily because today's history textbooks don't tell you about Ol' Blood 'n Guts Patton

User Info: XesLana

XesLana
1 month ago#6
We will stop with Skyrim when TES:VI comes out. This game is legend.

-----------
Long time player, new poster here.

Cant post a new thread so going to hijack a couple and see if I can get some responses here. Either way, going to field test while I am waiting so will update if I get solid answers of my own.

To anybody I hijack, sorry! Just getting into the groove.

On to the concept.

So we all know the Oghma glitch. We know it doesnt work patched. I'm playing on Xbox 360 standard version, no patches downloaded. So I know the glitch still works. Using it currently having beaten the game enough times to just enjoy plowing around on God mode.

New concept; I havent played in years and just got back into it a couple months ago. Going to buy the DLC and have some fun with it. I also heard that as of 1.9 they removed the 81 level cap.

Query and investigation; if you boost a character to max with Oghma glitch, then 1.9 patch and DLC in, are you stuck at level 81 or will the other level ups unlock based on having the experience stat at whatever amount of all maxed out skills? Will the file even play or just corrupt and crash?

Bearing that, I'm going to give it a shot. Setting up a swiss army toon and saving extra files before and after maxing out. Afterwards going to patch and DLC up and see what happens.

Will post any findings when I get there; in the meantime, anybody reading have any experience trying this already to provide insights?

Will check in periodically to see if anyone responds!
-----------

User Info: Scalyts

Scalyts
1 month ago#7
Skyrim is Life. Skyrim is Love.
For Sylverfur
https://youtu.be/EAsgG-mTVC0

User Info: Lonewolf80

Lonewolf80
1 month ago#8
Erm..............

........NO........

Skyrim is (insert comment here)
Acer Aspire E15- AMD A9-9410 Radeon R5 M430 2GB 1TB Toshiba MT20 8GB DDR4.
PS4 ID: Suteibu1988.

User Info: NesterTheWise

NesterTheWise
1 month ago#9
Skyrim will always be king.
No excuses.

User Info: BluuberryPie

BluuberryPie
1 month ago#10
Nope, go back to the switch board
fallout3/nv remaster 64 bit pls
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Can't u people.give it up with this game.already?