You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: sconekiller

sconekiller
2 months ago#1
I wish you could make Soul-Trap potions since I hate carrying an extra weapon and have never liked using the Soul-Trap spell

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
2 months ago#2
sconekiller posted...
I wish you could make Soul-Trap potions since I hate carrying an extra weapon and have never liked using the Soul-Trap spell

But they are classed as potions and not poisons so they only work on the creator when used.

I wish I could make my own spells.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift
1 month ago#3
Olld-Onne posted...
sconekiller posted...

But they are classed as potions and not poisons so they only work on the creator when used.

Spellmaking is too overpowered LOL

Drink Soul trap potions to soul trap yourself😂
TC....
Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.

charcoalswift
1 month ago#4
But Spellmaking is a must in Morrowind, the default spells are garbage
Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't.

Olld-Onne
1 month ago#5
charcoalswift posted...
Olld-Onne posted...
sconekiller posted...

TC....

I see you not played corrupt a wish before lol.

When someone posts something they want to happen someone else posts how they get it but there is always a catch that makes it less desirable hence it strictly being a potion and only useable by the maker. Afterwards the person who corrupted the wish has to make their own for someone else to corrupt and so forth. : )

charcoalswift
1 month ago#6
Olld-Onne posted...
charcoalswift posted...
Olld-Onne posted...
sconekiller posted...

TC....

When someone posts something they want to happen someone else posts how they get it but there is always a catch that makes it less desirable hence it strictly being a potion and only useable by the maker. Afterwards the person who corrupted the wish has to make their own for someone else to corrupt and so forth. : )

Lol what a weird game, at least better than s***posters & their "bump"😂

Olld-Onne
1 month ago#7
charcoalswift posted...
Olld-Onne posted...
charcoalswift posted...
Olld-Onne posted...
sconekiller posted...

TC....

It is rather Daedric Lord like lol. "I will grant your wish mortal but there is a catch......" : )

charcoalswift
1 month ago#8
Olld-Onne posted...
charcoalswift posted...
Olld-Onne posted...
charcoalswift posted...
Olld-Onne posted...
sconekiller posted...

TC....

It is rather Daedric Lord like lol. "I will grant your wish mortal but there is a catch......" : )

Sebastian Lort: I want my daughter to be cured of lycanthropy!
Clavicus Vile: I can help you :) Here take this axe and chop her up

After all, she will be as good as cured once she's dead😉

User Info: feraldrgn

feraldrgn
1 month ago#9
Olld-Onne posted...

But created spells cost health instead of magicka.

I wish we could switch between Vampire Lord & Werewolf endlessly (on console).

charcoalswift
1 month ago#10
feraldrgn posted...
Olld-Onne posted...

But created spells cost health instead of magicka.

I wish we could switch between Vampire Lord & Werewolf endlessly (on console).

But you cannot run when you are a Vampire Lord or Werewolf

I wish Skyrim has Goblins