Favorite outfit??

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DeleriumJ

DeleriumJ
1 month ago#11
Speaking of seamless, it really bugs me that the crossbow bolts don't actually ATTACH to my character's back... They're just sort of awkwardly floating there, ready to be cleaved in half by any greatsword he has on his back. And this is with heavy Dawnguard armor! You'd think they'd at least take care to make that combo look right.
I saw another vote for ancient falmer in there... I really do love the white, it offers some new possibilities with weapon pairings. Yknow, now that I think of it, what about ancient falmer with stahlrim weapons (especially love that arrow quiver) on Arvak?? The white and light blue might offset his black with blue flames beautifully.
...I'm actually going to make this happen when I get off work. ;)
Is it possible to embed pictures in these posts?
Old man gimp... I give up, but I want to know. I'm guessing it's a Khajiit?

DeleriumJ
1 month ago#12
Oh yeah, and forsworn seems to be very popular for females... I bet I won't be able to talk Serana into wearing the old gods set though. Maybe Aela?

User Info: JOExHIGASHI

JOExHIGASHI
1 month ago#13
circlet
royal vampire armor
daedric gauntlets and boots
Puzzle and Dragons: 338 705 421

User Info: sconekiller

sconekiller
1 month ago#14
like to go light on my feet, so I usually end up in elven or scale, though I think the regular vampire armor looks good on male characters; then i'll use whatever enchanted hand/footwear I run across with the diadem of the savants or an archery circlet

very rarely go with the London Bobby look and sport the light Dawnguard stuff, and I won't say no if I find a set of dragonscale armor laying around
DeleriumJ posted...

...I'm actually going to make this happen when I get off work. ;)
Is it possible to embed pictures in these posts?
Old man gimp... I give up, but I want to know. I'm guessing it's a Khajiit?

Try postimages.org take your screenshot or whatever you're going doand upload it there. Scroll down to post to forum image link and try that.
You might not know the difference between Patton and mutton primarily because today's history textbooks don't tell you about Ol' Blood 'n Guts Patton

User Info: josifrees

josifrees
1 month ago#16
Oh yeah I really like the skaal armor too looks so cool
Quit Crying

User Info: mandalore2385

mandalore2385
1 month ago#17
Pics can be embedded if they are linked from imgur. There is actually a topic on the X1 board of character screenshots using imgur.

DeleriumJ
1 month ago#18
OK we should do that :)

User Info: redtide1962

redtide1962
1 month ago#19
I forgot about arrows.
I think Orcish Arrows look the best on most types of light armor, so that's what I choose to use (if possible) rather than the so-called matching type. Which usually doesn't look good with the matching armor type for some reason.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: ksmpiggy

ksmpiggy
4 weeks ago#20
This what I wear on My Dragonborn Konahrik mask and dragonbone set with auriels shield and bow and dragonbone sword looks pretty awesome

For my assaisn full nightingale

My favorite looking armor is daedric though

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.