I'm not recieving any rewards

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. I'm not recieving any rewards

User Info: BrookusMaximus

BrookusMaximus
5 months ago#1
Just finished no one escapes cidha mine and find recieve the armor from Madanach. I killed him after he was supposed to give itthen i disnt recieve the ring from thonar. Now I'm not recieving rewards at all from any quest. Any suggestions?

User Info: Sephirothe

Sephirothe
5 months ago#2
Reload a previous save
"It would imply the regeneration of mankind, if they were to become elevated enough to truly worship sticks and stones" - Henry David Thoreau

BrookusMaximus
5 months ago#3
I'd have to go back pretty far

User Info: Whimsical_Gamer

Whimsical_Gamer
5 months ago#4
You only have one save? What about your autosaves?

Either way, whatever the case, reload and bite the bullet. Been there done that. I got so into a quest just having fun and I ended up dying in the most stupidest of ways only to find out crap I didn't save anywhere after arriving here. Ugh! I forget what it was now but after that, and a few game freeze ups, I save every 30 or so minutes in one of four slots I use. If I'm in a quest it is a good bit more I save.
You might not know the difference between Patton and mutton primarily because today's history textbooks don't tell you about Ol' Blood 'n Guts Patton

User Info: old_man_gimp

old_man_gimp
5 months ago#5
The answer is simple:

Thronar doesn't like you.

Then he told everyone he (or his silver) knows to freeze you out of getting rewards.

Reload a previous save so that you can befriend (suck up to) Thronar better.

I'm just sayin'.
"Then we are awake, but very puzzled."

User Info: Guide

Guide
5 months ago#6
Clear the cache before you go back, just in case. Also, save more. Keep a list of your last 10 or so. I just clear out the saves everytime the list looks too big, which tends to be about 80 saves.
[ S p e e d b o o s t ]
https://youtu.be/Acn5IptKWQU

BrookusMaximus
5 months ago#7
I had multiple saves but relied mostly on autosaves. The actual saves were older by a couple of quests. I reloaded one and it's working fine now. I finished that quest again and got both rewards.

P.S. Thronar can suck it

User Info: the_quickness

the_quickness
5 months ago#8
BrookusMaximus posted...
I had multiple saves but relied mostly on autosaves. The actual saves were older by a couple of quests. I reloaded one and it's working fine now. I finished that quest again and got both rewards.

P.S. Thronar can suck it

You can kill him after the quest is over.

I always do.
"What if it was just one guy with six guns?" "Why don't you let me do the thinking, genius?"
- Boondock Saints
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. I'm not recieving any rewards

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived