New character idea: Argonian Assassin

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. New character idea: Argonian Assassin

User Info: DeleriumJ

DeleriumJ
3 months ago#21
The maro tong assassin (sp?) armor from Solstheim might be a good fit for an Argonian too

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
3 months ago#22
DeleriumJ posted...
For the Argonian, I was thinking of trying shrouded... I almost never do light armour so it might be fun to try. The nightingale armour seems pretty badass too. What's the best assassin gear? Assuming dual daggers, bound bow, illusion, sneak

If you mean best in looks that is up to you, if you mean as in enchantments then whatever you double enchant obviously so kind of the same answer as the first then. Dragonscale minus the slightly dumb looking helmet always looks good on an Argonian and is the highest defensive light armor stat wise.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

DeleriumJ
3 months ago#23
Yeah, really more concerned about looks than anything. I've gotten pretty good with the resto loop to a point where I can make 200-250% enchant potions and beef up whatever I want to wear without becoming an immortal godlike being. Having a million health and a 280 damage greatsword is only fun for like a few minutes... For me anyway.

DeleriumJ
3 months ago#24
But I'm assuming there isn't any unenchanted nightingale armor

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
3 months ago#25
DeleriumJ posted...

You are correct unfortunately.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: ksmpiggy

ksmpiggy
3 months ago#26
I have arginine assassin he uses nightingale set, blade of woe ,mehrunes dagger, ebony bow, invisibility, and that's really all I need lol

User Info: mandalore2385

mandalore2385
3 months ago#27
Olld-Onne posted...
DeleriumJ posted...

You are correct unfortunately.

There's a mod for that.

DeleriumJ
3 months ago#28
I'm kicking it old school on the 360 currently. Apparently this is a dumb question to my friends, but are 360 skyrim mods really impossible to find these days? I had to start all over and this is what I'm rolling with for now. Planning on starting over w special edition in a few months

User Info: mandalore2385

mandalore2385
3 months ago#29
Check Horizon or Modio. That's where we went when we needed modded saves for Oldrim.

DeleriumJ
3 months ago#30
Thank you, I will check that out
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. New character idea: Argonian Assassin

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived