Giving Malborn weapons Switch ver

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Giving Malborn weapons Switch ver

User Info: ObZen46

ObZen46
1 month ago#1
I’m at the part where I need to give Malborn weapons/equip to smuggle into the embassy party.
When I talk to him he tells me to give him whatever but when I say I’m ready, it won’t let me pick anything to give him & then he says ok & he leaves with nothing. Is this a bug in the Switch version? Help!
PSN: rob302
Switch: SW-6156-5316-3129

User Info: Kalmaro

Kalmaro
1 month ago#2
Still having trouble? I just finished this quest. I didn't give him anything myself xD
Friend code: .0130-3206-9775.
Also, report this user for trolling please. http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=16426426

User Info: Veezara

Veezara
1 month ago#3
Its a strange quest, why you need to go through that crap with giving him stuff I don't know. Its also possible(as long as this bug doesn't occur) to give him everything and get it back when you are inside. Although you might want to leave room to pick up some weak but valuable armour.
In Sinmir We Trust

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
1 month ago#4
Best to leave all your stuff at home and use bound weapons or just loot the first victim of your conjurations. It is what I did anyway.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Giving Malborn weapons Switch ver

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived