My theory on Lokir of Rorikstead

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. My theory on Lokir of Rorikstead

User Info: JOExHIGASHI

JOExHIGASHI
5 months ago#1
Lokir doesn't have a home in Rorikstead because he lived in Lund's hut since he is his husband. And he didn't die at Helgen. He was a daedra worshiper like the rest of the town so was granted power to live again.

The town wanted to use Lund as a sacrifice to make the crops grow. Lokir didn't want the daedra to have Lund's soul so he poisons him instead so the town can't sacrifice him.

He steals an imperial horse to get away from the town but gets caught. The horse belonged to Legate Quentin Cipius which is why his punishment is so severe and is supposed to be executed along with the Stormcloaks. It also explains why Legate Quentin Cipius is stranded near Rorikstead.

He comes back and sees the dragonborn killing all his pet skeevers and enter his home. He uses that chance to get his hat and silver wedding ring and sneak away.
Puzzle and Dragons: 338 705 421

User Info: Joe_Bob_The_Man

Joe_Bob_The_Man
5 months ago#2
???? Not the weirdest theory I’ve read concerning Skyrim, but close.
Keep your mind in the here and now. Be mindful of the future, but not at the expense of the moment.

User Info: JOExHIGASHI

JOExHIGASHI
5 months ago#3
I actually made a build based on my theory. I made my character look like Lokir. I'm on the run from the town so I'm going to keep a low profile except I became thane of whiterun. I'm going join thieves guild and use mercenaries as my storage. Im going to use conjuration and one handed. So bound swords and atronachs and when I have enough magika I'll use flaming familiar. And no accomplishing daedric quests
Puzzle and Dragons: 338 705 421

User Info: Katsuro

Katsuro
5 months ago#4
JOExHIGASHI posted...
I actually made a build based on my theory. I made my character look like Lokir. I'm on the run from the town so I'm going to keep a low profile except I became thane of whiterun. I'm going join thieves guild and use mercenaries as my storage. Im going to use conjuration and one handed. So bound swords and atronachs and when I have enough magika I'll use flaming familiar. And no accomplishing daedric quests

I did a similar run making a Hadvar clone seeing how contradictive the imperial legion was, not to mention the disgust from use of torture rooms, and run thru the storkcloak side.
Creating a Bandit Kings of Ancient China themed MMO

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
5 months ago#5
Katsuro posted...
JOExHIGASHI posted...

I did a similar run making a Hadvar clone seeing how contradictive the imperial legion was, not to mention the disgust from use of torture rooms, and run thru the storkcloak side.

Storkcloaks, "We will take back our land, we will free our people from the Thalmor. But first, let us stand on one leg for an hour or so".
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: FactoidHunter

FactoidHunter
5 months ago#6
This reminds me of that little village from Oblivion ES4 hidden in a forest where they worship some sort of underground creature. There was a quest where you would rescue an argonian girl from the cult before they sacrificed her.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. My theory on Lokir of Rorikstead

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived