Wolf Tails

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: sconekiller

sconekiller
4 months ago#1
eating my way across Skyrim and had some new experiences: first, I was able to raise alteration and speech while in beast form; you'll never guess how I raised speech. Hint: I did it between Dushnik Yal and White Run

I dined on two pinatas (those fellows languishing in hanging cages); not quite enough for a plethora of pinatas, but I could have had a trifecta if i'd gone on to White River Watch

slaughtered the hired thugs sent by the dead orc to avenge the dead orc who was among the dead orcs I slaughtered to start my killing spree (but I forgot to harvest the hearts of the dead orcs before I left! Doh!(vahkin))

rescued a prisoner from some imperials and then rescued him again from a pair of wolves, and then he died trying to rescue me when a dragon crashed the party. (remembered to grab the heart this time; waste not want not, eh)

picked up a word from a wall (another hint as to the speech raising) and a soul from the dragon, so all in all...not a bad day

possible tip of actual use: quaffed 8 bowls of veggie soup before another cross-country and boy, can that little doggy run! (save first: most of my werewolf freezes occur dashing through the woods)

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
4 months ago#2
Let me guess, a bard that sort of hit his face on some rocks. That means you banged two Hagravens as well. Not literally/literallly depending on what you take banged to mean of course lol.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived