Silence Cur! No meat for you today!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Silence Cur! No meat for you today!

User Info: sconekiller

sconekiller
4 months ago#1
things you don't expect to hear from your spouse (Ysolda) after you turn her into a vampire

User Info: SusanGreenEyes

SusanGreenEyes
4 months ago#2
There was a vampire attack in Whiterun and the bodies stayed on the ground near The Drunken Huntsman for awhile.

Brenuin, the town drunk, yelled, "Why do people leave things around for other people to trip over?!"

The kids kept yelling "Ew ma look! A dead body!"

Belethor said "Oh look! Another body for the pile"

People in Skyrim are crazy. Lol
Been a murder, over in Riften. Some old lady who runs an orphanage. Those poor children must be heartbroken.

User Info: NoctustheOwl

NoctustheOwl
4 months ago#3
Belethor keeps all the bodies to steal... er... "borrow" the items to sell them. the dead dont need them anymore.
Will remove this when japanese game developers stop treating western gamers as test subjects for their games.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
4 months ago#4
"You shouldn't be in here" Can anyone explain why the Dremora Merchant actually cares that you are trespassing in a house when he is trespassing in a entire realm at the very same time.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: Veezara

Veezara
4 months ago#5
Olld-Onne posted...
"You shouldn't be in here" Can anyone explain why the Dremora Merchant actually cares that you are trespassing in a house when he is trespassing in a entire realm at the very same time.

Possibly a bug that this is seen as trespassing but I once got told off by the Dremora merchant for trespassing in the Riften Warehouse. After being given the key told by the Jarl to go in. Similar to the Imperial Soldiers I once met in the Reach fort while on the rare gifts quest to get the book for the orc blacksmith. They tell me I am trespassing in the fort but they are trespassing in Skyrim.
Seems anyone in Nirn and Oblivion is allowed to trespass apart from the Dragonborn.
In Sinmir We Trust

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
4 months ago#6
Veezara posted...
Olld-Onne posted...

Possibly a bug that this is seen as trespassing but I once got told off by the Dremora merchant for trespassing in the Riften Warehouse. After being given the key told by the Jarl to go in. Similar to the Imperial Soldiers I once met in the Reach fort while on the rare gifts quest to get the book for the orc blacksmith. They tell me I am trespassing in the fort but they are trespassing in Skyrim.
Seems anyone in Nirn and Oblivion is allowed to trespass apart from the Dragonborn.

And the only reason they are in the fort is because you killed all the bandits for them to move in lol.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Silence Cur! No meat for you today!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived