The Ultimate Build

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Joe_Bob_The_Man

Joe_Bob_The_Man
4 months ago#1
Forget everything else; I’ve found the ultimate build. Heavy Armor, Resto, and One Handed. On Adept, I’ve yet to die. Lvl. 18, and still going strong.
Keep your mind in the here and now. Be mindful of the future, but not at the expense of the moment.

User Info: Guide

Guide
4 months ago#2
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the death wails of this legendary dragon I just backstabbed.
[ S p e e d b o o s t ]
https://youtu.be/Acn5IptKWQU

Joe_Bob_The_Man
4 months ago#3
Oh. I couldn’t hear you through the sound of absolute silence. The absolute silence of the entire crypt that I Calmed and meandered through like a spring stroll through a field of tulips. Lol
Keep your mind in the here and now. Be mindful of the future, but not at the expense of the moment.

User Info: redtide1962

redtide1962
4 months ago#4
Don't worry guys, I sort of think I heard something among the bandits, bears, goats, mammoths and dragons I'm simultaneously bursting out of the sky in about two seconds with a single dual-cast Flame Cloak boosted by a single heavily crafted Fortify Destruction potion. On Legendary difficulty. In an area greater than the size of Whiterun. Burning everything in a radius greater than your draw distance. Watching the health bars of things you didn't even know existed disappear.

User Info: Guide

Guide
4 months ago#5
Oh, I think what you heard was your xbox frying, mixed with the cries of every innocent entity in the vicinity.
[ S p e e d b o o s t ]
https://youtu.be/Acn5IptKWQU

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
4 months ago#6
Try that on master or legendary and you will be dead in the first ten minutes lol.

Resto looped characters are the real horror. Got one so high the battle music never plays because nothing is considered a worthy threat. Legendary Dragons included.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

Joe_Bob_The_Man
4 months ago#7
I’ve never had that happen. Heh.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
4 months ago#8
On harder difficulties early on heavy armor is just making you easier to hit and is not offsetting enough damage to warrant the slowness that it brings to the table.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: FreeMan5407

FreeMan5407
4 months ago#9
redtide1962 posted...
Don't worry guys, I sort of think I heard something among the bandits, bears, goats, mammoths and dragons I'm simultaneously bursting out of the sky in about two seconds with a single dual-cast Flame Cloak boosted by a single heavily crafted Fortify Destruction potion. On Legendary difficulty. In an area greater than the size of Whiterun. Burning everything in a radius greater than your draw distance. Watching the health bars of things you didn't even know existed disappear.

Obviously usng an exploit , without it sorcerer/arcane warrior or any form of archer take the cake
Bethesda: lets make fun on our horrible idea of horse armor back then, as we simultaneously released the workshop DLC and creation club with 5$ overprice armor

User Info: mandalore2385

mandalore2385
4 months ago#10
FreeMan5407 posted...
redtide1962 posted...

Obviously usng an exploit , without it sorcerer/arcane warrior or any form of archer take the cake

So what? Its Elder Scrolls. Its a shame that you can't increase the magnitude of destruction spells naturally beyond what is available to us. In Morrowind and Oblivion the only requirement to cast atomic bomb spells is your magic pool.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived