Vampire Illusionist

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Joe_Bob_The_Man

Joe_Bob_The_Man
4 months ago#1
You wake up, and when your vision clears; you panic. The sun !! Then... you realize... you no longer feel drowsy or nauseous. You look at your skin, and you realize... you have a deep tan. The realization hits you like a frost troll: somehow, you have been cured.

You are an ancient (former) vampire illusionist, who, unlike most of your kind; fought for the righteous. You have lived for millennia, and have struck down innumerable abominations. You must re-contract your vampirism. You will not be pure, but anything is better than a mortal’s skill with magic. You must recover your artifacts and return to power.

Race: Breton (for 25% Mag. Resist)
Skills: Light Armor, Illusion, Enchanting, Stealth.
Keep your mind in the here and now. Be mindful of the future, but not at the expense of the moment.

User Info: Nepharen

Nepharen
4 months ago#2
How many builds do you have going at once...?

User Info: Joe_Bob_The_Man

Joe_Bob_The_Man
4 months ago#3
Multiple. I get bored.
Keep your mind in the here and now. Be mindful of the future, but not at the expense of the moment.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
4 months ago#4
So a Illusionist who makes you think they are a Vampire, because that would be funnier would it not and would not require much investment once you reach Sybille Stentor.

Or a Vampire that does a street act, "now for my next trick I will nibble your arm for a bit!"

Make it a Dumner, better fire resist.

Go to the back entrance of Haemar Shame and allow the vamps to drain you without them being able to actually kill you for quick vamparage.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: Embryo

Embryo
4 months ago#5
Just do dawguard and become vamp Lord by siding with harkon

User Info: mandalore2385

mandalore2385
4 months ago#6
Embryo posted...
Just do dawguard and become vamp Lord by siding with harkon

If he's trying to be a good guy then Volkihar is not the way to go.

User Info: mooreandrew58

mooreandrew58
4 months ago#7
makes me think of my character to some degree. i've played that my character has been the same dude since morrowind. use vampirism as an excuse to explain the life span despite already being a elf. just use the logic he cures himself during the more peaceful boring parts of his life as he does want a normal life but when s*** hits the fan (such as dragons returning) or hes just itching for adventure he seeks out vampirsim for its unique benefits
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"

Olld-Onne
4 months ago#8
mooreandrew58 posted...
makes me think of my character to some degree. i've played that my character has been the same dude since morrowind. use vampirism as an excuse to explain the life span despite already being a elf. just use the logic he cures himself during the more peaceful boring parts of his life as he does want a normal life but when s*** hits the fan (such as dragons returning) or hes just itching for adventure he seeks out vampirsim for its unique benefits

So he is addicted to vampirism and not skooma lol.

User Info: mooreandrew58

mooreandrew58
4 months ago#9
Olld-Onne posted...
mooreandrew58 posted...

wouldn't say addicted. he just feels it gives him advantages on staying alive when he has something he intends on getting done. especially since its usually been a really really long time since hes done anything and thus probably really rusty on combat (how I explain always starting low level) i'd roleplay he stays vampire but since the character spans multiple games well each game starts with you not being one.
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"

Olld-Onne
4 months ago#10
mooreandrew58 posted...
Olld-Onne posted...
mooreandrew58 posted...

wouldn't say addicted. he just feels it gives him advantages on staying alive when he has something he intends on getting done. especially since its usually been a really really long time since hes done anything and thus probably really rusty on combat (how I explain always starting low level) i'd roleplay he stays vampire but since the character spans multiple games well each game starts with you not being one.

Would make more sense if he stayed a vampire as it could get dangerous trying to get reinfected every time. Unless you have a vampire cohort character that also appears every game lol. Could you not just give him some sort of artefact that gives eternal life.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived