• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Mehrunes Razor and the fortify restoration loop

User Info: ChaosWizard

ChaosWizard
1 year ago#1
I haven't had the time to test it myself but could anyone confirm if it is possible to buff the Razor's enchant? I assumed that since the restoration loop effects armor enchants it would effect a weapons enchant as well.Could be wrong considering the only time I noticed any major increase in an enchantment is when I personally enchanted it.

User Info: mandalore2385

mandalore2385
1 year ago#2
ChaosWizard posted...
I haven't had the time to test it myself but could anyone confirm if it is possible to buff the Razor's enchant? I assumed that since the restoration loop effects armor enchants it would effect a weapons enchant as well.Could be wrong considering the only time I noticed any major increase in an enchantment is when I personally enchanted it.

If the effect was learnable, then probably. As it is not usually(idk if console commands/ck allows for it) then the most you could hope for is infinite charges via fortify destruction.

ChaosWizard
1 year ago#3
Yeah after thinking of it, I don't believe it is entirely possible without console commands. Though I did notice that my Pale Blade's enchant isn't going down, so I'd like to believe the restoration loop does effect weapon emchants just not the damage.

User Info: mandalore2385

mandalore2385
1 year ago#4
ChaosWizard posted...
Yeah after thinking of it, I don't believe it is entirely possible without console commands. Though I did notice that my Pale Blade's enchant isn't going down, so I'd like to believe the restoration loop does effect weapon emchants just not the damage.

That isn't necessarily the resto loop. You can use the loop to boost the fortify destruction effect up to 100%, or just stack several pieces of gear to reach 100 that way.

User Info: Katsuro

Katsuro
1 year ago#5
Doesn't the razor not rely on charges? I thought it was a "passive" attribute much like Valdrs lucky dagger
Creating a Bandit Kings of Ancient China themed MMO

ChaosWizard
1 year ago#6
Katsuro posted...
Doesn't the razor not rely on charges? I thought it was a "passive" attribute much like Valdrs lucky dagger

Yeah it doesn't require you to recharge it, I meant weapons that had to be recharged were effected by the glitch.

ChaosWizard
1 year ago#7
And to reply to mandalore2385, I had nothing that reduced my destruction spells cost on at the time of noticing my enchant on The Pale Blade not being reduced per hit.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Mehrunes Razor and the fortify restoration loop
  • Topic Archived