Elder Scrolls VI Wishlist

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Elder Scrolls VI Wishlist

User Info: TheNextAvatar4

TheNextAvatar4
4 months ago#31
Ghostfeet posted...
I want the world to feel more alive. Kill someone in town, leave, return a few days later and there's a funeral going on. Also some manner of sailing mechanic could be fun. Provided said mechanic was well implemented. Also more in-depth factions/quests. If I'm leading "X" group I want to Beer able to give orders to my underlings, if not promote/demote as I see fit.

Speaking of in-depth factions, I wonder why we never got the option to become a Guard of a particular hold, or all holds. We could have had a lot of fun with a Skyrim Cops vibe.
I may control all the elements, but I sure can't control all the people in this world... at least, not without fear.

User Info: JOExHIGASHI

JOExHIGASHI
4 months ago#32
more variety in spells ,weapons, and enchantments
Puzzle and Dragons: 338 705 421

User Info: NoctustheOwl

NoctustheOwl
4 months ago#33
everyone seems to want better spells, as well as better guilds.just a generalization though.
Will remove this when japanese game developers stop treating western gamers as test subjects for their games.

User Info: Dragonslayer67

Dragonslayer67
4 months ago#34
To be able to 2hand one handed swords and have separate perks/kill moves for them

Capes Because vanity

A quest line where you take complete controll over the entire province and basically become the king/queen

More useful things for followers besides using them as meat Shields
Why is it that your problem is that there is no problem so you have to create one with me. why?? Why do you do this??

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
4 months ago#35
Dragonslayer67 posted...
To be able to 2hand one handed swords and have separate perks/kill moves for them

Capes Because vanity

A quest line where you take complete controll over the entire province and basically become the king/queen

More useful things for followers besides using them as meat Shields

I take it you like the Nightengale set then lol.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: BlackHorse6969

BlackHorse6969
4 months ago#36
Let me be akaviri races
http://i.imgur.com/dMnyy10.jpg

User Info: ArTHS

ArTHS
4 months ago#37
The settlement system in Fallout 4 was nice, I hope it can be integrated in ES VI. Like building a village up or owning your own guild fortress or something like that. It doesn't have to be multiple settlements, just one or two would be enough. Along with better mechanics like raiding other villages, faction diplomacy, unique items or followers you can get.

If it's too much, then it should be at least used in player homes.
"For the emprah!"
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Elder Scrolls VI Wishlist

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived