Not seen anyone talk about this, but Falkreath should be at the bottom of a lake

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Not seen anyone talk about this, but Falkreath should be at the bottom of a lake

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
1 year ago#11
FactoidHunter posted...
This sort of thing reminds me of a game on PS2: Star Ocean: till the end of time. There was an orb in an underground temple where water would flow from even if there was no source. They called that a OOPA (out of place artifact) where a civilization couldn't have designed something this advanced.

The spoiler that follows ended up being part of SO3. IIRC there isn't anything like that mentioned in SO2, unless the same world area was visited in SO3. I kind of lost a lot of interest in the game after the spoiler reveal.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao

User Info: Katsuro

Katsuro
1 year ago#12
DuneMan posted...
FactoidHunter posted...
This sort of thing reminds me of a game on PS2: Star Ocean: till the end of time. There was an orb in an underground temple where water would flow from even if there was no source. They called that a OOPA (out of place artifact) where a civilization couldn't have designed something this advanced.

The spoiler that follows ended up being part of SO3. IIRC there isn't anything like that mentioned in SO2, unless the same world area was visited in SO3. I kind of lost a lot of interest in the game after the spoiler reveal.

He didnt say SO2. Till the End of Time was indeed the 3rd as you had stated.

Expel wasnt visited in SO3 (which I have on my PC, SO2), I believe Hyda 4, Vanguard 3, Elicoor2 and Styx were visited in that order, though could be wrong as its been way too long w/o a PS2
Creating a Bandit Kings of Ancient China themed MMO

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
1 year ago#13
Whoops, for some reason my mind read PS2: Star Ocean as Star Ocean 2 when I saw that post.

Star Ocean 2 is definitely worth playing though for folks who enjoy Playstation era JRPGs.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao

User Info: MizuUma

MizuUma
1 year ago#14
MertensCW posted...
Harokaihime posted...
The moral is, Shadowmere drinks a lot of water.

Makes perfect sense.
Mystery solved.

I also feel this is the simple solution.

User Info: Balsarius

Balsarius
1 year ago#15
Katsuro posted...
Real world...

That kills everything right there lol.

Regardless, the laws of physics do not exist in Skyrim. We have horses who can trot up a mountain to the throat of the world, yet get stopped dead in its tracks by a butterfly. That's not mentioning how giants launch people to Secunda either.

I love my Falkreath the way it is :p

Yeah, arrow's float for, God's, sakes.... ;)

User Info: josifrees

josifrees
1 year ago#16
What're you TC a geologist? XD
<|={D
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Not seen anyone talk about this, but Falkreath should be at the bottom of a lake

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived