Who's a good early game follow for sneaking?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Who's a good early game follow for sneaking?

User Info: BigRobb2389

BigRobb2389
1 year ago#1
topic title.

User Info: BigRobb2389

BigRobb2389
1 year ago#2
ahh picked up Jennasa. forgot about her.

User Info: Ghostfeet

Ghostfeet
1 year ago#3
Was going to say Jenassa. She also dual wields naturally so that's a bonus if you like that sort of thing.
I am a cat, who thinks he's a dog, and is trapped within a mans body.

User Info: videogamepharoh

videogamepharoh
1 year ago#4
I prefer just using conjuration early game. Better to not have to worry about the followers dying at a critical moment since they aren't smart enough to run away if they're about to die.
FC=2122-7933-8657 IGN=Hussein

User Info: Ghostfeet

Ghostfeet
1 year ago#5
videogamepharoh posted...
I prefer just using conjuration early game. Better to not have to worry about the followers dying at a critical moment since they aren't smart enough to run away if they're about to die.

Most followers just take a knee when wounded, if they are hit by the player at that point they will die. However, if you're aware of your surroundings and not flailing madly its not such an issue.
I am a cat, who thinks he's a dog, and is trapped within a mans body.

User Info: Katsuro

Katsuro
1 year ago#6
Ghostfeet posted...
videogamepharoh posted...

Most followers just take a knee when wounded, if they are hit by the player at that point they will die. However, if you're aware of your surroundings and not flailing madly its not such an issue.

Unfortunately not always the case. I tend to be a sniper and right when letting loose an arrow Rayya or Lydia comes flying into its path and drops dead.

After too many of these, the only time I take a follower is to bring them to my house to be a steward or as my smex toy wife
Creating a Bandit Kings of Ancient China themed MMO

User Info: videogamepharoh

videogamepharoh
1 year ago#7
Yup. in THEORY they should take a knee and then eventually heal up, but in practice the idiotic ai will often run straight into an attack and get killed. This is not an issue with conjured/undead beings (if using dead thrall for undead) as if they die you just bring em back.
FC=2122-7933-8657 IGN=Hussein

User Info: Moredhel83

Moredhel83
1 year ago#8
Jenassa is win.

User Info: Katsuro

Katsuro
1 year ago#9
Faendal is another
Creating a Bandit Kings of Ancient China themed MMO
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Who's a good early game follow for sneaking?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived