• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Skyrim Cultists problem

User Info: takeuwithme

takeuwithme
1 year ago#11
Do I still have to do the horn quest for it to appear?

User Info: Katsuro

Katsuro
1 year ago#12
takeuwithme posted...
Do I still have to do the horn quest for it to appear?

Once you go through the dungeon (Ustengrav), that triggers the cultists. You need not actually possess the horn, just complete that dungeon and go to the next part of that quest
Currently working on a site dedicated to the classic games of Koei's Historical Simulation Series

takeuwithme
1 year ago#13
I'm talking about the Northern Maiden ship. I bought the Skyrim Dragonborn add-on.

User Info: redtide1962

redtide1962
1 year ago#14
Well, after reading your posts...

1) You didn't even have the dragonborn DLC and you were trying to play dragonborn content.
2) You restarted twice (first time because you "thought" you lost the cultist orders from a DLC you didn't even have, that don't actually prevent you from starting the DLC at all even if you had somehow found them and "lost them", and the second time because you couldn't find any evidence of the DLC existing)

Please, before make any more snap decisions:
1) check the ADD-ON part of the main menu, where it says "CONTINUE, NEW, LOAD, ADD-ONS, CREDITS" each time you start the game, and see if your dlc is actually there.
2) if it is, you can probably start ANY of your old saves (assuming you haven't already deleted them) and the cultists will almost certainly show up at the next town you fast-travel to (or return to on foot, or discover for the first time), as well as making the Northern Maiden show up immediately and forever.

takeuwithme
1 year ago#15
takeuwithme (Topic Creator)1 day ago#7
I tried to no avail. I just decided to buy the Xbox 360 Skyrim Dragonborn add on.

I figured it out.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Skyrim Cultists problem
  • Topic Archived