• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Weapon Enchantments for Followers

User Info: sshadow5002

sshadow5002
4 years ago#1
When your follower uses an enchanted weapon does the charge go down? Just curious before I make some equipment for Aela.
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
3DS FC 3668 8988 6097

User Info: Lordgold666

Lordgold666
4 years ago#2
Yes. You could enchant her weapon with soul trap and make her hold soul gems and she will fill them. You have to manually recharge her soul siphoning weapon though after it runs out of juice!
X360 GT: l0rdg0ld666 | 3DS FC: 1848-2391-0198
My R* Social Club crew: Purple City Hoods

User Info: sshadow5002

sshadow5002
4 years ago#3
Ah so it does run out of charge, good to know.
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
3DS FC 3668 8988 6097

User Info: Darg727

Darg727
4 years ago#4
sshadow5002 posted...
Ah so it does run out of charge, good to know.

Yep and giving them 100% cost reduction doesn't work either.

User Info: EddMario

EddMario
4 years ago#5
Huh, didn't know if followers had soul gems in their inventories they could fill them. I did know that they can fill ones in your inventory though.
"Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger as well as kinder."

User Info: MeTeReD

MeTeReD
4 years ago#6
sshadow5002 posted...
When your follower uses an enchanted weapon does the charge go down? Just curious before I make some equipment for Aela.

Aela could use a Soul Trap Bow and will benefit from an Absorb Health sword for those instances when she has to "whack" enemies. You can give her empty Petty Soul Gems, a bow with a Soul Trap enchantment and an Absorb 5 points of Health sword and she'll be fine. Empty Petty Soul Gems can be filled by followers.

Both enchantments will go down somehow fast because are based on Destruction and Aela has zero proficiency in it. So it won't hurt to check the charges every so often.

User Info: BigRobb2389

BigRobb2389
4 years ago#7
does anyone have a list of enchantments that work on followers?

User Info: superstorm16

superstorm16
4 years ago#8
BigRobb2389 posted...
does anyone have a list of enchantments that work on followers?

uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Followers#Enchanted_Follower_Equipment
Azura's blessing on you.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Weapon Enchantments for Followers
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers