TES RP (Great War) Part 21

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. TES RP (Great War) Part 21

User Info: Curved_Sw0rd

Curved_Sw0rd
4 years ago#221
Veeez:

"Egh..." I woke, Vallus acting as a pillow of sorts for me.

"Yo... you awake?"

Valthar:

"Oh she is, the first one, anyways. And I was ready to lose the ring, but... she said she wasn't ready. And considering where I am now...."

I took another sip of mead.

Psycha:

Was that Naspis? not really my problem, yet... Screw it, he can die with his city. Though I can watch him...
We must experience Sadness, Anger, Joy and Happiness.
Only then you will know your role in life.

User Info: Gannondwarf432

Gannondwarf432
4 years ago#222
Silver

"Oh, Elixium! You're awake! You're awake! Want me to melt that snow?" I asked as I fire up my weakest cloak.

Yami

I woke up on the ground, leaning on something soft and furry.

"Ugh, wha- oh yeah. Can't you take a joke Ve-Ve?" I asked as I remembered the shock she sent through me.

Vlad

"Yeah, no place for kids. Not until this war is over. Now, tell me, any vampires, other than yourself, in the thalmor around here? I've heard tales, but none of them sound like things you'd do. At least willingly" I asked him as I ordered us another round.
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!
Official Prophet of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay

User Info: I_Dont_Agree

I_Dont_Agree
4 years ago#223
Vallus (Werewolf)

Yo?

''Yeah... I'm awake for now.'' I told Vereez, yawning widely, ''We ready to get moving again... wait, you shocked Yami? Huh...''

Floyd

I withdrew Dawnfang to attempt to melt Elixium out of his snowy cocoon, but Silver looked like he had it covered.

''Maybe sure you get him out before he freezes to death!'' I said as I gave my sword a few practice swings.

Naspis (Legion disguise)

I managed to cast invisibility on myself, which definitely shocked some of the Legion soldiers. I wandered around Green Emperor Way, searching for something to use. I found where they were stashing the armor, then when no one was looking I decloaked, reverted, and put on another Legion outfit. Now, with the Legion keeping the Thalmor at bay, I could sneak into the Archives...
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
4 years ago#224
Elixium

When I was freed, I rubbed my arms.
"You could've noticed a bit sooner...I don't really like snow..."
The official POOTIS of the Elder Scrolls RP.
"Windows are a structural weakness, Geth do not use them"- Legion

User Info: Curved_Sw0rd

Curved_Sw0rd
4 years ago#225
Vereez:

"Yami, you... Just... nevermind. Let's get going, it's on the other side of that hilly mountain thing up there..."

We passed the Nordic Ruin, Dustman's Cairn.... Hadingnorth, once we reach Shearpoint we head down the path to the base of the cliff...

Valthar:

"Not really. I suspect one of the officers might be,but I don't know... Though what's left of Lamae's coven is scattered around Cyrodiil..."

I began telling him about Vereez.

"Yeah, she's well, she's a tough mother f***er. "

Mordechai:

I coated a nearby patrol in webbing, and extended my combat legs from my carapace armor.

"Where's Lord Naarifin?" I asked calmly, Darius at me side.
We must experience Sadness, Anger, Joy and Happiness.
Only then you will know your role in life.

User Info: Gannondwarf432

Gannondwarf432
4 years ago#226
Silver

"I asked if you wanted me to melt the snow, but you didn't answer. I thought you were having too much fun and wanted to stay there!" I explained as I freed him from his fluffy white prison.

"There, free as a bird!"

Yami

"Oh come on Ve-Ve, you know I was kidding. I just like seeing you squirm! But Vallus, if you had a wet spot on ya, I think Vereez enjoyed my joke more than she's letting on!" I laughed as we made our way down the cliff.

Vlad

"So she's the one who took down Lamae? Good, that b**** was elusive. And you say there's no one other than this one officer? Wanna pay him a visit, do a job? For old time's sake?" I asked him.
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!
Official Prophet of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
4 years ago#227
Elixium

"Thanks"
I nodded to both of them, then proceeded to my room.
The official POOTIS of the Elder Scrolls RP.
"Windows are a structural weakness, Geth do not use them"- Legion

User Info: MrcTOtheJ

MrcTOtheJ
4 years ago#228
One-With-Wind:

"Channeling it though the stones takes abit out of me it seems, not to mention the stones." One picks up one of the Welknyd stones and looks at it sullenly, they were common enough though so no big loss, but they lacked all of their color and had next to no Magika in them.

Theyron:

Theyron reached his Destination as he landed and Transformed back into his normal form someone rushed in "The Thalmor have taken a small fortress town not far from here they're planing an offensive, it's about a day out, what do you want us to do?" the man asked, one of Theyron's guard.

Theyron stood in thought for a few seconds. Risk the Thalmor taking the town or push them back and loose the election...Albion is going to love this... "Let's ride, get some men together, the best of the best, and get what gear you can we need to hit them hard and take the town back, as well as the fort surrounding it." Theyron went into his dressing room and put his Armor back on got his Katana and Bow and went out to his horse and rode with one hundered and fifty men at his back though the city streets and out into the night time Desert.
Currently Waiting for: GTAV, FFXV, MGS5, Destiny, Watch Dogs, NFS Rivals, FFX/X-2 HD, LR:FFXIII, and the PS4
Currently Playing: FF XIII,FF XIII-2

User Info: I_Dont_Agree

I_Dont_Agree
4 years ago#229
Vallus (Werewolf)

''I noticed.'' I grumbled to Yami as I continued running towards the tomb, ''Starting to get cold here. Good. I like the cold.''

Floyd

I swung my sword a few more times. Elixium seemed... sad. Wonder why. I swung my sword again before glancing over at One.

''I figured the spell would drain the Welkynd stones. But at least they are common. Err, at least they used to be common.'' I said, ''What about sword techniques? You said you had some useful ones?''

Naspis (Legion disguise)

I wandered around Green Emperor Way, occasionally aiding in keeping the Thlalmor out with a well-placed lightning rune. Honestly, I was having a bit of fun putting these Thalmor grunts down, but I could not forget why I came here...
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board

User Info: Van_Of_The_Dawn

Van_Of_The_Dawn
4 years ago#230
Stryder:
I left shimmermist cave when the weather was a little warmer and started Travelling again. This time east as aposed to north.

I travelled for hours and as I began to near lake Honrich in the rift, a familiar face popped up on the road. "Gallus? Is that you?"

Gallus: "Aye, hello Stryder. It's... Been a while, but I'm glad I sought you out."

Stryder:
"What is it that you want? I'm not returning to the trinity. That's why I introduced you to Mercer."

Gallus: "That's just the thing. I don't trust Mercer, he's greedy. Also our lady of murk and sha-"

Stryder:
"Your lady. I don't do dealings with the daedra, and I was lucky enough to have the Ebonarm break my pact with nocturnal."

Gallus: "Irregardless, she has made sure two of her artifacts reside with you. Do you not see the signs?"

Stryder:
I tossed the grey cowl and the bow of shadows to gallus. "Keep them, I'm not coming back and I'm sure Mercer is perfectly capable of being trusted." I turned and began to walk away.

Gallus: "You still have sons to father! Don't think that all those guild women you've bedded went without child!"

Stryder:
"That's my past life, if harlots and whores choose to be so, let them. My illegitimates will probably end up in the orphanage and be adopted by someone who has the time." I waved him off as I walked away. "My time with the nightingale trinity has long since been over. Go on with your life, I'm sure Mercer won't be much of a bother."

As I walked away I felt good about ridding myself of those daedric artifacts. A man clad in ebony riding on a golden horse stopped infront of me along the road, and nodded before riding off...
http://i.imgur.com/AJS7VHe.gif
http://i.imgur.com/Fy3BQYr.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. TES RP (Great War) Part 21

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived