TES RP (Great War) Part 21

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. TES RP (Great War) Part 21

User Info: TwoBladesOneBow

TwoBladesOneBow
4 years ago#201
Lykos:
"Whoa... Lets see how good you are with it." I form five human shapes targets made of sand for her to hit.
"We all start with innocence, but the world leads us to guilt."

User Info: I_Dont_Agree

I_Dont_Agree
4 years ago#202
Vallus (Werewolf)

''No... Yami... you're... fine...'' I said between breaths, ''...It's... nothing... OWWW! Yeah... you're... digging... into... my.... sides... alright...''

Naspis (Legion disguise)

The fighting in my area died down a bit. Good, that means I can move in. I left the home I was in (didn't turn up anything useful, sadly) and worked my way through the city, sticking mostly to dark alleys to avoid detection.

Most of the entrances to Green Emperor way were fortified, possibly to the point of being sealed permanently. Then I noticed heavy Thalmor presence on the outskirts of the Market District. Hmmm, must be where the Legion are holding out. I made my way there, attempting to avoid detection. Maybe I can get in that way...
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board

User Info: Gannondwarf432

Gannondwarf432
4 years ago#203
Yami

Thanks Aeya!

"Oh, I'm digging into his sides? Sorry..." I removed my legs from Vallus's sides and wrapped them around Vereez, and my arms around her chest. I gripped her tightly.

"This better?" I whispered in her ear seductively. I swear, if she freaked out over the picture thing, this is gonna possibly get me thrown off Vallus!

Vlad

"Bull****! You can't be getting married! You're still a small, snot-nosed brat, chasing anything with a skirt on it!" I joked as I patted his back.

"Good for you though! And what's the lady's name? Or did you finally come out after being shot down by all those women you chased?"
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!
Official Prophet of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay

User Info: Curved_Sw0rd

Curved_Sw0rd
4 years ago#204
Vereez:

"Yami... What did I say..." I said as I felt her... Oh it's on...

Zulla:

"Alright..." I send the whip forward, striking the middle target through the chest, melting the area I pierced. I slashed to the left, nail the torso of two sandmen. I then faced the inner right target, and did a frontflip, the overhead smash charring the outer right dummy as well as blasting the inner right in half.

"Linzi let me practice a bit. Well, a lot." I said, dispelling the flame cloak whip thing.

"Alright, I need a moment to recover, as I want to show this trick I stole from a dragon priest..."

Valthar:

"Hey, f*** you, that was Erik all the way!" I joked back.

"Her name's Lysona. Breton lass. Beautiful, werewolf, immortal, and most importantly, a redhead..." I grinned.

"We should head down to the Inn of Ill Omen just like old times, catch up." Not that far for vampires like us...
We must experience Sadness, Anger, Joy and Happiness.
Only then you will know your role in life.

I_Dont_Agree
4 years ago#205
Vallus (Werewolf)

''Hey... what... are... you gals... doing back there?'' I asked. I was starting to feel tired, but only just a little, ''Don't... spill... something. Or... mess... my fur... up. Or... drop... my... pack...''

Naspis (Legion disguise)

I successfully infiltrated the Market District, thanks to a partially collapsed section of the wall. And my hunch was correct, the Legion was partially held up here. And, though I couldn't be certain, it looked like they were evacuating people to the Prison District. Using that fabled secret tunnel, eh? Why didn't I think of that...?

Suddenly a few Thalmor broke in. Feeling a bit antsy, I began to snipe some of the lesser troops with lightning bolts. Made good target practice, and seemed to gain me trust with some of the other Legionaries. I kept on shooing off bolts, mostly for fun target practice, and began to place runes and shock crystals down to create a field of electricity.

Gannondwarf432
4 years ago#206
Yami

"Oh, if we spill, you'll like it" I said to Vallus before returning to my target. I started to slowly grope Vereez's breasts before gradually moving my hands down her sides and to her inner thighs.

"You love it, you know you do..." I teased her.

Vlad

"Drinks? Of course! Unless you meant DRINKS. I just fed on some poor sod thinking he was hot s*** and tried to kill me! Imagine that, someone killing ME!" I laughed at the notion as we headed to the inn.
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!

User Info: Curved_Sw0rd

Curved_Sw0rd
4 years ago#207
Vereez:

"Yami..." I growl. I take her hand, and send a knockout shock into it. She yelps and I catch her so she doesn't break her neck or anything.

"Let's slow down, Vallus..."

Valthar:

"Daddy gives me thralls. And daddy's Lord f***ing Naarifin, by the way... Not to happy when I found out, let e tell you..." We were gone. from the battlefield, our vampiric speed getting us to the inn in half an hour.

"So, it's been ten years or so, right? Well, for me. I kinda followed Lysona into a... time portal. Not too happy, but I can compromise, y'know?"

Psycha:

I turned a trio of imperial broadswords into a glaive of sorts with metal manipulation, and used telekinesis to take off the heads of a pair of legionaries. Now for that barricade... I pop a magicka potion and rip out chunks of it with telekinesis.
We must experience Sadness, Anger, Joy and Happiness.
Only then you will know your role in life.

I_Dont_Agree
4 years ago#208
Vallus (Werewolf)

I complied and began to slow down, then stopped completely. I rested on my stomach, panting heavily from all the running. I looked back and Vereez and Yami.

''You guy's alright? Something... what's wrong with Yami?'' I asked Vereez. Then I noticed a small, mysterious wet spot on my back...

Naspis (Legion disguise)

What in Oblivion is ripping that barricade down?! A siege crawler?! I hardly cared for the status of the city, but if the Thalmor completely overrun this place then I may not be able to get into the Archives. Unfortunate, I'll have to give the Legion enough time to hold back the Thalmor and occupy the city for longer...

I generated more shock crystals and tossed them onto various pillars and entryways to slow the Thalmor's progress a bit. Then I grabbed a longsword, charged the blade, then charged into the crowd, cutting down Thalmor as I passed. After a few strikes I retreated, shot a few lightning bolts off then charged again. I continued my hit-and-run tactics, as a full-frontal assault on my part would be unsuccessful.

Gannondwarf432
4 years ago#209
Vlad

"Really, so that bastard's your dad? Pfft, I know you wanna get him, but if you need a hand, just call for the only F***-mothering vampire you know, alright?" I told him before addressing the time portal thing.

"So that's where you went for those two hundred years! After finally seeing you again for the first time in... maybe three centuries? You're hard to track down..." I ordered us a round of mead.

"And you jumped ahead with your immortal wife? Why not just stay back, or did she drag you in there?" I asked as I took a sip.

User Info: FMLG

FMLG
4 years ago#210
Darius V

Darius watched, impressed at the Siege Crawls. "Indeed. Now, Naarafin. Where is he?"
Remember Zapdos made ya!
I agree with everything FMLG say because we are twin sisters. -SpoonForkKnife
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. TES RP (Great War) Part 21

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived