• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. You there, what do you know about this?

User Info: Mick65

Mick65
8 years ago#1
Aside from the fact that the guard just participated in defending me from a dawnguard hit squad, asking me what I'm doing standing so close to a dead body with my weapons drawn is kind of a nice touch. A few dialog options and some, probably, empty threats to throw me in jail in there too.

Anyone notice any more of the new NPC dialog from the patch? I don't spend much time with companions, so I'm sure vie been missing out on those.
GT: cmStone

User Info: neithskye

neithskye
8 years ago#2
Mick65 posted...
Anyone notice any more of the new NPC dialog from the patch? I don't spend much time with companions, so I'm sure vie been missing out on those.

Not really, and I've been listening for it, too. Only differences I've noticed are that my follower will comment when I read a Black Book and has different voice acting when I tell him to wait and he says, "Go on ahead. I'll stand guard". Other than that he says all of the same stuff as before.

User Info: youngval312

youngval312
8 years ago#3
Not new, but once I chose to rescue a Redguard woman from the Alik'r by killing them, and as soon as I'm done murdering them she walks over to one's corpse and goes "I'm going to find who did this!"

<3 Skyrim
-Val Young-

User Info: Nathypants

Nathypants
8 years ago#4
That dialogue has always been there. Typically when you're armed near a murder scene, they'll annoy you to no end.

And those threats aren't empty, as they will throw you in jail.
~If you sprinkle when you tinkle~
~Be a sweetie and wipe the seaty~

User Info: NekoSlave

NekoSlave
8 years ago#5
I once had a caravan assist me in killing a vampire, and they all gathered around the body saying "My gods! Who did this?"
In one corner, a body pillow was propped up, a lustful anime girl with a tail and dog ears kept a silent and sultry vigil over this forbidden domain r/rpghorror

Mick65
8 years ago#6
Nathypants posted...
That dialogue has always been there. Typically when you're armed near a murder scene, they'll annoy you to no end.

And those threats aren't empty, as they will throw you in jail.

Thanks for the info Nathypants.

I've had plenty of fights around guards before and I've only heard this twice ever in the last two weeks. I got the 'a guard might get nervous' line plenty of times though.

User Info: NicholasAwesome

NicholasAwesome
8 years ago#7
I watched a guard kill a woman, then say, "I am going to find out who did this."

Look at me, stopped me, and interrogated me as if I had done it. Considering how this was being played out, I thought it was a random quest.

Nope. Just Skyrim being Skyrim, and I went to jail for no reason. lol

Mick65
8 years ago#8
So nobody talks to NPCs anymore?
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. You there, what do you know about this?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A