• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. A viable Vampire Build (Also, regarding vampire burnt skin glitch)

User Info: Anubis68

Anubis68
7 years ago#21

Female nords always get the dirty/burnt glitch.

What is this glitch?
FC in user info// wins:25 - losses:11 - draws 2
PSN: Turgay8 (I'm not gay)

User Info: Soronir

Soronir
7 years ago#22
For the record, my female nord didn't have any physical changes at all. Might have been unique circumstances, though, as I was under the effect of another glitch.

Essentially I was disembodied. Separated from my character model, which floated away through the roof of the Sleeping Giant Inn. I was an invisible entity. Them my character model reloaded when vampirism kicked in.

User Info: dean_666

dean_666
7 years ago#23
Anubis68 posted...
What is this glitch?

I made a Nord that became a vampire, I then saved and turned it off. The next time I turned it on my vampire had dirt all over her face.

User Info: Anubis68

Anubis68
7 years ago#24

Anubis68 posted...
What is this glitch?

I made a Nord that became a vampire, I then saved and turned it off. The next time I turned it on my vampire had dirt all over her face.

How bad is it?
Does anyone have a picture of it?
FC in user info// wins:25 - losses:11 - draws 2
PSN: Turgay8 (I'm not gay)

User Info: oEASYLIFEo

oEASYLIFEo
7 years ago#25
I know how to avoid ever getting the "vampire dirty face", i have a vampire with over 50 hours played now (nord female) and i avoided ever getting the dirty face glitch.
I know when it occurs and what the circumstances are for it to occur too, so i avoid it this way:

1.With your new character that has the vampire disease witch has yet to fully develop into vampireisim, you need to SAVE your game at this point and NEVER save over it.
Make a mental note of the save slot, here we will call it save #1 and keep it.

2.Now you can play on as normal, you will never ever get the dirty face glitch until you turn your xbox off or close the game, the last two points are important.
Lets say you play on for 8 hours and save 20 times, your latest save is now save #20 again with no bunt face.

Here comes the important bit, having closed the game or turned the xbox off, at some point you will again come back to Skyrim and load up the game from dashboard.
If you try and load in save #20 immediately after launching the game and continue where you left off as a proper vampire = BAM! dirty face glitch

You must do the following every time you boot up the game form dashboard:

1.Load up save #1 and use the wait timer to progress to a full vampire.
2.Now it is safe to load up save #20 and play on as normal, save where you want and go where you want it does not matter for that session.

The mega important "how to avoid ever getting the glitch in the first place" is all to do with when you launch the game from dashboard for the first time per session.
When you do, you must first load in save #1 or any save that is not a full vampire and then use the wait timer to progress the disease to a full vampire BEFORE you load in your main vampire save.

Tried and tested this method a lot with my female vampire i spent ages creating and it has worked 100% every time for me for at least 50 hours spent as a vampire.
I was FINALLY able to have an attractive nord female vampire i spent ages creating complete with nighteye while at the same time never getting the ugly glitch and keeping her attractive ^^

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
7 years ago#26
oEASYLIFEo posted...
I know how to avoid ever getting the "vampire dirty face", i have a vampire with over 50 hours played now (nord female) and i avoided ever getting the dirty face glitch.
I know when it occurs and what the circumstances are for it to occur too, so i avoid it this way:

1.With your new character that has the vampire disease witch has yet to fully develop into vampireisim, you need to SAVE your game at this point and NEVER save over it.
Make a mental note of the save slot, here we will call it save #1 and keep it.

2.Now you can play on as normal, you will never ever get the dirty face glitch until you turn your xbox off or close the game, the last two points are important.
Lets say you play on for 8 hours and save 20 times, your latest save is now save #20 again with no bunt face.

Here comes the important bit, having closed the game or turned the xbox off, at some point you will again come back to Skyrim and load up the game from dashboard.
If you try and load in save #20 immediately after launching the game and continue where you left off as a proper vampire = BAM! dirty face glitch

You must do the following every time you boot up the game form dashboard:

1.Load up save #1 and use the wait timer to progress to a full vampire.
2.Now it is safe to load up save #20 and play on as normal, save where you want and go where you want it does not matter for that session.

The mega important "how to avoid ever getting the glitch in the first place" is all to do with when you launch the game from dashboard for the first time per session.
When you do, you must first load in save #1 or any save that is not a full vampire and then use the wait timer to progress the disease to a full vampire BEFORE you load in your main vampire save.

Tried and tested this method a lot with my female vampire i spent ages creating and it has worked 100% every time for me for at least 50 hours spent as a vampire.
I was FINALLY able to have an attractive nord female vampire i spent ages creating complete with nighteye while at the same time never getting the ugly glitch and keeping her attractive ^^

Bump this person posted in another topic and it really works! :D
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. A viable Vampire Build (Also, regarding vampire burnt skin glitch)
  • Topic Archived