• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. should I give the star to Aranea or Nelacar?

User Info: MrGazzo

MrGazzo
9 years ago#1
which is better?
<h1>does the h1 tag work</h1>

User Info: edog57420

edog57420
9 years ago#2
Unless it's been fixed, the Black version still allows both all souls to pass through, not just creatures. So naturally it would be better for collecting souls.
I see said the blind man, as he picked up his hammer and saw.

User Info: bbanks707

bbanks707
9 years ago#3
I just did the quest and went with the Black Star. I dont understand why you would choose the other version.
PSN & XBL - BBanks707

User Info: dj4242

dj4242
9 years ago#4
I went with Azuras Star just because I felt like it.
"I almost had to think of Luke as another character. Maybe he's Jake Skywalker, he's not my Luke Skywalker." - Mark Hamill
Libertarian

User Info: ThunderWold803

ThunderWold803
9 years ago#5
rM BBanks posted...
I just did the quest and went with the Black Star. I dont understand why you would choose the other version.

Because the Black Star doesn't work on mammoths or giants, IIRC.

User Info: Eddy31192

Eddy31192
9 years ago#6
The only advantage of giving it to Aranea imo is that you may recruit her as a follower.

User Info: Perfect_Ing

Perfect_Ing
9 years ago#7
ThunderWold803 posted...
rM BBanks posted...

Because the Black Star doesn't work on mammoths or giants, IIRC.

I think it does work on giants. Not sure about mammoth's. I don't remember trying them. I remember farming great/grand souls off of the giants though.
GT: Samus Maran

User Info: thebobevil

thebobevil
9 years ago#8
The Black Star works on everything I have killed so far ... it's glitched to ****.
Apparently account sharing is proof of being a terrible person.

User Info: DrJawless

DrJawless
9 years ago#9
Black star, much better since you can fill it with any old bandit. Or sneak kill a guard. Very easy souls.
I'd imagine some quack telling you that you have "multiple personalities" and "psychotic tendencies" would be pretty annoying. - Fishystick

User Info: chrono7777777

chrono7777777
9 years ago#10
Whatever happened to roleplaying? I gave the star back to Azura’s servant like they freaking asked.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. should I give the star to Aranea or Nelacar?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A