• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Shout cooldown reduction??

User Info: XIncubusX

XIncubusX
8 years ago#1
anything besides amulet of talos (20%) that reduces shout cooldowns?? And I tried disenchanting it but it wouldnt show up on the list...

User Info: icepowerfox

icepowerfox
8 years ago#2
XIncubusX posted...
anything besides amulet of talos (20%) that reduces shout cooldowns?? And I tried disenchanting it but it wouldnt show up on the list...

I think the blessing from talos also does it too, from the temple of him
GT- Last Trip
(Brotherhood shadow-blade assassin, true nord style) 100 sneak, 74 1-h, 64 light armor, 100 smiting.

User Info: XIncubusX

XIncubusX
8 years ago#3
hmm i see, are there any other items with this or way to enchant your own? want to get as close to 100% as possible

User Info: jzero91

jzero91
8 years ago#4
XIncubusX posted...
hmm i see, are there any other items with this or way to enchant your own? want to get as close to 100% as possible

I just thought about having 100% shout reduction... Do you know how ridiculous that would be? Hahaha I do want.

I will make a note though that I have the amulet of talos equipped which gives the 20% reduction, and I found a shrine of talos but when I checked the effect it said it was giving me a 0% reduction. So it was either a glitch, amulet of talos and shrine of talos do not stack, or there is a cap for how much shout reduction you can get.
I am the Magic!

User Info: Valdonic

Valdonic
8 years ago#5
Good question.

Bump.

User Info: galaxysiege

galaxysiege
8 years ago#6
i doubt its enchantable just due to how broken it would be. some of those shouts are insane.
sir I ran over a women while i was driving!!!
what were you doing driving in a kitchen?

User Info: Tmk

Tmk
8 years ago#7
I noticed the blessing of Talos affording me a 0% reduction, too, and I wasn't even wearing the amulet or having any other reduction to shout cooldown.

I'm pretty sure when I first got one of those amulets it said 0%, too, but later became corrected, so I'm guessing it's a glitch.
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)

User Info: JimDandD

JimDandD
8 years ago#8
I'm pretty sure amulet of Talos is the only item that gives shout cdr, blessing of talos should too but last time I got it is said it reduced cooldown of shouts by 0%. Yea, weird.

This seems like the one thing Bethesda didn't want people doing, shout spamming would be insane.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Shout cooldown reduction??
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A