• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Quarian or Geth forces which is the bigger asset

User Info: Hanzoadam

Hanzoadam
8 years ago#1

Hi I'm going through my 2nd playthrough this time on insanity and I missed the trophy for Delivering most of the galaxy's war assets tothe final fight. I heard you have to have over 4000 where I think I had 3900 or something. I'm getting to the part where you pick between the Geth or the Quarions. Last time I picked the Geth as I thought they'd bring more of a fight. I'm on 3405 at the moment and I was wondering if anyone knew if one was worth more than than other or something

User Info: final_chance

final_chance
8 years ago#2
The Geth are worth more, but why don't you just get both?
~El Psy Congroo~
PSN ID: FatBeezzee

Hanzoadam
8 years ago#3

final_chance posted...
The Geth are worth more, but why don't you just get both?
---
~El Psy Congroo~

How do you do that?

User Info: antking61

antking61
8 years ago#4
I think it's a paragon/renegade option after you start letting him upload the code.
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!

User Info: final_chance

final_chance
8 years ago#5
Do every side quest associated with the Geth/Quarian war. Shut down the Geth Server and Rescue Admiral Koris. You need to actually rescue the admiral on that mission, not his crew. Overhear the Quarian distress signal in the war room and report it to Raan. It may be necessary to support Raan and Tali in their arguments with Gerrel and Xen. I'm not sure though.

Also in ME2 you must have either destroyed the Geth heretics or proved Tali's innocence in her trial without exposing her father. You don't have to do both, but one of them is necessary.

If you've done all these things, you will be able to persuade the Quarian Fleet to stand down at the end, saving both races.
~El Psy Congroo~

Hanzoadam
8 years ago#6

final_chance posted...
Do every side quest associated with the Geth/Quarian war. Shut down the Geth Server and Rescue Admiral Koris. You need to actually rescue the admiral on that mission, not his crew. Overhear the Quarian distress signal in the war room and report it to Raan. It may be necessary to support Raan and Tali in their arguments with Gerrel and Xen. I'm not sure though.

Also in ME2 you must have either destroyed the Geth heretics or proved Tali's innocence in her trial without exposing her father. You don't have to do both, but one of them is necessary.

If you've done all these things, you will be able to persuade the Quarian Fleet to stand down at the end, saving both races.
---
~El Psy Congroo~

I think I may have picked the wrong options in Mass Effect 2 oh well I'll try that but it looks like I may have more that 4000 before I get to that battle anyway

1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Quarian or Geth forces which is the bigger asset
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A