• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. (Xbox One) NEED(enough) gamers For Multiplayer GS (Boosting or Regular Matches)

User Info: MGKells

MGKells
5 years ago#1
Have You Ever Really Wanted To Play Tomb Raider Multiplayer Matches? Maybe you just wanna finally knock the rest of these MP achievements out?
Well good news, I am trying to unlock the multiplayer achievements, so what my goal to do is get a list of gamers that also are trying to unlock all the MP achievements or maybe your just in the mood to play & are someone that doesn't mind helping others out cuz with how dead this games MP is I dono if we will get enough ppl.. I kinda wanna play a few legit like Casual Matches so I'm actually enjoying playing & we can also do the boosting method when we have less people.. I'm gonna be boosting as much as possible.. & After I have a list of enough people to play is when we can plan a set day and time & hopfully we get more and more players!
THIS IS XBOX ONE!!
If your interested in unlocking ALL the MP achievements please respond to this post so I can keep an easy list..
My GT is "Tarasenko x 91"
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. (Xbox One) NEED(enough) gamers For Multiplayer GS (Boosting or Regular Matches)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A