• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. Why can't I do any post-game stuff?

User Info: The_Altrox

The_Altrox
6 years ago#1
Just beat this game and got the credits, but whenever I reload the game, I reload right before the Matthias battle and it won't let me fast travel from that campfire, and I don't think I can back track from that point, due to terrain destruction.

Am I stuck? Did I not end the game properly? I feel like I did/am doing something wrong.

User Info: Perin Valin

Perin Valin
6 years ago#2
I remember that a big obvious warning shows up on screen when you are about to pass the point of no return so...

User Info: The_Altrox

The_Altrox
6 years ago#3
Perin Valin posted...
I remember that a big obvious warning shows up on screen when you are about to pass the point of no return so...

I figured that that meant that I couldn't go back until after I beat Matthias. Not allowing you to go back afterwards is a bit silly, especially when the game says afterwards that I can return to the island to do X,Y, and Z.

User Info: Perin Valin

Perin Valin
6 years ago#4
You have to make sure to load up the correct save file is all. If you continue playing through your campfire save I think you have to complete the final sequence again. There should be a save file with a higher completion percentage indicating that you completed the game. Use that save to finish exploring the island.

It's weird and broken. They didn't really give much after-game incentive on this one.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. Why can't I do any post-game stuff?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A