• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. quick time events

User Info: opiumized

opiumized
3 years ago#1
I just started playing this game and so far so good...except the quick time events. Some of them are fine, for example pressing left or right to avoid something. But the triangle ones that keep coming up are very2 touchy. I know it's coming, I know what button it is, and I press the button, and it still loses the event. Maybe it's just me, but these are pretty rough. I already hate QTs but this is ridiculous. It's worse than the RE4 ones that actually change the button press.

edit:
I am actually stuck at one place because of this. Lara just learns to hide behind objects. Some dude find her, grabs her throat. First event: hit triangle. Works perfectly every time. Second even: hit triangle. Fails every time. I can't get past this. Is this a bug or common? I've tried hitting the button really quickly, I've tried holding the button. Nothing. It's definitely saying triangle.

User Info: Vohn_Exel

Vohn_Exel
3 years ago#2
I just started playing this myself and just got to that part. The first one I had some trouble on because I"m exhausted but the second one worked first time. The events are my one problem with the game so far, but even with them I still enjoy it a lot.
How can you hope to escape me
When I am already here?
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. quick time events
  • Topic Archived