• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. Lara's looking around while walking...

User Info: Kobayashi

Kobayashi
3 years ago#1
While playing this game, I liked the fact that Lara looks at the surroundings while walking around / running. She does not look simply in front of her. It is very realistic.

I didn't see this in, for example, Resident Evil Revelations 2.

Do you agree with me that it is a good "feature"?

User Info: EpicSonicSkillz

EpicSonicSkillz
3 years ago#2
Kobayashi posted...
While playing this game, I liked the fact that Lara looks at the surroundings while walking around / running. She does not look simply in front of her. It is very realistic.

I didn't see this in, for example, Resident Evil Revelations 2.

Do you agree with me that it is a good "feature"?

accept it was in Revelations 2 and mind you they ARE more focused vets of that type of scenario

but whatevs
Youtube: EpicSonicSkillz PSN: Sonic8129
Living honestly is the only way to live. -EpicSonicSkillz

User Info: Taitao

Taitao
3 years ago#3
Realistic. I started this game the first time on PC a month ago playing on the big screen and I have to say this really surpassed my expectations.
The level designs, atmosphere, the missions, story, getting to know the supporting casts, and I even like the voice actress to Lara despite she speaks british english.

On the graphics, I have all the textures and detail maxed out with full controller pad support and it is an excellent experience.

9.5/10
SSF2XGMC

User Info: Kobayashi

Kobayashi
3 years ago#4
Cool. I also like the voice acting very much! Lara really looks like a real person while playing this game...

User Info: Taitao

Taitao
3 years ago#5
The one big difference on PC is Lara's hair flows naturally in the game. It's very noticeable. To those haven't, this game deserves another run on PC.
You can watch Digital Foundry videos on youtube to compare the PS3 version and PC version. I have the latter only.

I can't wait for RotTR GotY edition to go on sale just like I did with this title.
SSF2XGMC
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. Lara's looking around while walking...
  • Topic Archived