• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. Just played the game and tried it out

User Info: oleirishdragon

oleirishdragon
4 years ago#1
So after getting Tomb Raider 9 ie TR2013 i decided to play it and give it a try and quite frankly i beat the game last night and i got it this past tuesday. And Quite frankly it's a perfect great game even as a TR i don't see a single problem with it. It's graphics are far better than uncharted.
I beat all 145 levels of the first 8 TR games all secrets no medi packs no deaths/reloads.

User Info: oleirishdragon

oleirishdragon
3 years ago#2
Just got all the secrets all 160 of them.
I beat all 174 levels of the first nine TR games with no medi packs no deaths and all secrets

User Info: Jean7231

Jean7231
3 years ago#3
i agree - i liked it a lot. the open-worldness in post-game is pretty dry and shanty-town gives me headaches - but overall, very solid game.
Per - sho - NA 5! Hype! Hype! HYPE! NEEEED!!!
Me waiting for P5 - http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120420154717/glee/images/a/a9/Impatient.gif

User Info: You_Need_A_Life

You_Need_A_Life
3 years ago#4
Needed more puzzles and less enemies.

I mean, she kills, like, three people in the original game. And then she's all horrified to kill the first guy she does in the reboot, and just goes on to slaughter a couple hundred more.

But I agree it was far better than Uncharted. My gripes:
-No puzzles or elaborate tombs;
-Too many enemies and no bosss or enough supernatural elements;
-Health Regen and Checkpoints, and;
-Fast-travel necessary to move around the island makes it feel much less open.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. Just played the game and tried it out
  • Topic Archived