• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. Best tomb raider ever

User Info: duredure25

duredure25
4 years ago#1
Just finished the game without using any help from walkthrough. Collect lots collectibles and finished lots tombs plus some opcional ones in total I got 72% completed.
I loved the ending credits. See the pictures of all devs was fun. they even posted manys tomb raider fans pages and this make me feel that the dev besides creatores they are fan of the game and did all that fans asked.
The story and music is solid and i didn't see nothing wrong in this game except one thing...
In the moutain scenes lara without proper clothes would die by hypothermia.

I'm happy that they did the tomb raider like a open world game and using a map very similar to assassin creed black flag.
You get new weapons fast in this game and I guess that was the best for the game.

Sorry my english

User Info: You_Need_A_Life

You_Need_A_Life
4 years ago#2
I put off playing it for a long time because it just looked like Uncharted, but I'm not about half way through and it's pretty good. I don't care for the QTEs and wish there was still Health Bar & Med-Packs, but it's good so far.

Tomb Raider II is still my favourite though. I love the puzzles the most, and the new Tomb Raider's puzzles so far just consist of dropping Gas Cans onto lifts and then climbing up to a big Chest. Kinda lame.

But I'm enjoying it quite a bit. I don't think I'll give two craps about the Multiplayer though.

User Info: You_Need_A_Life

You_Need_A_Life
4 years ago#3
Just beat it last night, and it's definitely better than Uncharted. I do have a big list of things I'd like to see improved, like far fewer but more dangerous enemies (including animals), no health regen, and elaborate tombs with #cray puzzles. I liked the platforming overworld with the puzzle tombs, but the tombs were so easy and short.

I think I'm gonna go buy the PS3 Tomb Raider games; this game's sorta reignited my love for the series. Hell, I still have TR2 on PS1, so I might pop that in too!
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. Best tomb raider ever
  • Topic Archived