1 month ago #18
    RJP_X posted...
    jedinat posted...
    What tablet are you using? I don't have any such issues in the oldish android tablet I've got. If it's got like 1GB of RAM that's your problem.

You should be using the spotify app, not the browser version.

its an RCA voyager, i got it for christmas its my first tablet. i believe it was $40 something and came with an attachable keyboard. it was from walmart.

i prefer using the web version because with ad block most ads get blocked. although they still play every now and then on a ad blocking browser like Brave. if i was on a computer and used ublock origin i would never get ads at all.

There's modified versions of the app without ads. Or you could, like, subscribe. Anyways.

That's possibly the worst "recent" tablet on the planet. 1GB RAM wasn't enough 5 years ago. Android needs 2GB RAM to run decently bare minimum. 3 or 4GB to run well.

I wouldn't even use that for an alarm clock.

edit: you ninja'd me. Yes it has 1GB ram. Not to mention a crappy processor and poor battery life.

Previous Versions
    1 month ago
    RJP_X posted...
    jedinat posted...
    What tablet are you using? I don't have any such issues in the oldish android tablet I've got. If it's got like 1GB of RAM that's your problem.

its an RCA voyager, i got it for christmas its my first tablet. i believe it was $40 something and came with an attachable keyboard. it was from walmart.

i prefer using the web version because with ad block most ads get blocked. although they still play every now and then on a ad blocking browser like Brave. if i was on a computer and used ublock origin i would never get ads at all.

There's modified versions of the app without ads. Or you could, like, subscribe. Anyways.

That's possibly the worst "recent" tablet on the planet. 1GB RAM wasn't enough 5 years ago. Android needs 2GB RAM to run decently bare minimum. 3 or 4GB to run well.

1 month ago
    RJP_X posted...
    jedinat posted...

edit: you ninja'd me. Yes it has 1GB ram.