1 month ago #12
    i have noticed lately on chrome its been saying program is not responding and to wait or close app. so i switched to firefox and its neat that you can use extensions ublock origins ftw.

anyways i am having a problem with firefox as well, if i leave it idled and my android goes in sleep mode and i turn it back on firefox is completely frozen and sometimes using the menu button to go back to the desktop lags or other times becomes unresponsive.

i was wondering how i can fix this i was wondering if it has anything to do with malwarebytes.(which i probably dont need.) but reason i said that is because malwarebytes has given that message chrome was giving about not responding.

also one last thing spotify doesnt play at all on the web browser on firefox but works on other browsers.

EDIT: oh and have been clearing cache and cookies, and deleting unneccesary apps, have plenty of space left on it.
    ''Hey I ain't ugly! I'm just way below average!!!'' -Genocide Jill.
    PSN: RJP_X

Previous Versions
    1 month ago
    i have noticed lately on chrome its been saying program is not responding and to wait or close app. so i switched to firefox and its neat that you can use extensions ublock origins ftw.

anyways i am having a problem with firefox as well, if i leave it idled and my android goes in sleep mode and i turn it back on firefox is completely frozen and sometimes using the menu button to go back to the desktop lags or other times becomes unresponsive.

i was wondering how i can fix this i was wondering if it has anything to do with malwarebytes.(which i probably dont need.) but reason i said that is because malwarebytes has given that message chrome was giving about not responding.

also one last thing spotify doesnt play at all on the web browser on firefox but works on other browsers.