You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Android
  3. S10, S10+, or S10e

User Info: drivenby

drivenby
4 weeks ago#41
Z3ROINFINITY posted...
drivenby posted...
SearchmanV16 posted...
I got the S10e, but I am thinking about returning it and waiting for the S10 to drop in price. The FP sensor on the S10e is awful and I like the in display one so much more.

What's wrong with it

I haven't had a problem with it. Works everytime. The only thing is, is getting used to it being on the side now instead of the back.

Yeah I have a razer phone and it's gigantic and I'm already used to having it on the power button... I think it's kinda big change but you do get used to it.
Posted with GameRaven 3.5.1

User Info: SearchmanV16

SearchmanV16
4 weeks ago#42
drivenby posted...
SearchmanV16 posted...
I got the S10e, but I am thinking about returning it and waiting for the S10 to drop in price. The FP sensor on the S10e is awful and I like the in display one so much more.

What's wrong with it

I registered my FP multiple times and I still get rejected scans even with my FP in the right position or even after doing a slight tap. I tried watching YouTubers using it in their reviews for the right idea too.
Current Devices: Xbox One, Switch, 3DS and PS4.

User Info: Z3ROINFINITY

Z3ROINFINITY
4 weeks ago#43
SearchmanV16 posted...
drivenby posted...
SearchmanV16 posted...

What's wrong with it

I registered my FP multiple times and I still get rejected scans even with my FP in the right position or even after doing a slight tap. I tried watching YouTubers using it in their reviews for the right idea too.

You must have a faulty one then, mine has yet to reject my print. Or your fingers/sensor gets dirty.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

SearchmanV16
4 weeks ago#44
Z3ROINFINITY posted...
SearchmanV16 posted...
drivenby posted...
SearchmanV16 posted...

What's wrong with it

You must have a faulty one then, mine has yet to reject my print. Or your fingers/sensor gets dirty.

I am going to try to re-register my FP sensor under a profile. Let's see if that works.
When my S10+ comes in, I'm going to register my print multiple times from different angles, just as I always do.
When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps. - Confucius
(edited 4 weeks ago)

SearchmanV16
3 weeks ago#46
I got the S10 and will be returning the S10e. So glad to get the S10 cheaper than the S10e at $649. No more iOS, I am so glad to be leaving such an antiquated OS.
SearchmanV16 posted...
I got the S10 and will be returning the S10e. So glad to get the S10 cheaper than the S10e at $649. No more iOS, I am so glad to be leaving such an antiquated OS.

How's the ultrasonic FPS in comparison to the one on the S10e?
When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps. - Confucius

User Info: drivenby

drivenby
3 weeks ago#48
Super Saiyan 3 Goku posted...
SearchmanV16 posted...

S10e is faster cause it's just your old capacitive finger print reader

Ultrasonic is more convenient being on the front of the screen and all
Posted with GameRaven 3.5.1

SearchmanV16
3 weeks ago#49
Super Saiyan 3 Goku posted...
SearchmanV16 posted...

The FP sensor is probably faster on the S10e when it works. But that's the problem, my S10e model didn't work. It was a $50 difference to repurchase a S10e vs the S10. I thought the extra camera, 2gb RAM, and the other differences were worth it for me.
My S10+ finally came in. I really like how the corners are more squared off when compared to the more rounded S8/S9 line. It makes the phone look more like a Note.
  1. Boards
  2. Android
  3. S10, S10+, or S10e