You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Android
  3. S10, S10+, or S10e

User Info: Z3ROINFINITY

Z3ROINFINITY
1 month ago#1
Which phone are you guys getting if you're upgrading?

I'm going for the S10e, no curved screen and 8gb of ram with 256GB Storage is great!

Samsung is offering $550 for my S9 so the S10e is pretty cheap considering i got my S9 cheaper too

User Info: Lasagnacat

Lasagnacat
1 month ago#2
Razer Phone 3 (if it doesn't get cancelled because Razer fired a lot of people recently)

User Info: SkittyOnWailord

SkittyOnWailord
1 month ago#3
Sadly I was pretty disappointed with the S10+. It only has a QHD+ screen, and still has a camera notch (though obviously far smaller). The rest of the specs are really good, but I mostly use my phone for watching videos/movies, so the S10+'s screen having 37% less ppi than my current Sony phone isn't worth it.

I guess I'll hope their next phone is better. I miss using Samsung phones.
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
i7 5820K|Rampage V Extreme|32GB DDR4 Ripjaws 4|EVGA 2080 Ti XC Ultra|HAF 932|Sony 55inch 4K HDR

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
1 month ago#4
None of them. I hated the f***ing notches and I hate that stupid camera hole just as much. No thanks, I'll get a smartphone with a proper full-screen experience instead.

I have a Galaxy S8 right now. I dunno which phone I'll go for in 6 or so months, but for sure it's not going to be a Galaxy phone.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Zurriah

Zurriah
1 month ago#5
Getting the S10 standard model because I prefer the single punch out to the pill shaped one and I only need a single front facing camera. 6.1 inches is also plenty of screen for me, the S10+ is probably too big for my tastes. I'm upgrading from an iPhone SE, via T-Mobile and I'll get the Galaxy Buds for free as part of my preorder

Not surprised by the negative reactions to the phone on this board tbh.

User Info: poorpint

poorpint
1 month ago#6
I'll be robbing a bank and using the funds for a Galaxy Fold.

User Info: Zurriah

Zurriah
1 month ago#7
poorpint posted...

I like the Fold and it's nice to finally, FINALLY see a non-s***ty and fully functional foldable phone but I still think the tech needs a couple more years or so to mature. I'd let the early adopters have their fun for now and wait on it to become the standard. I'm not really a fan of the giant bezel on the outer display either. Like why does that need to be there?

User Info: ArabianPenguins

ArabianPenguins
1 month ago#8
Zurriah posted...
poorpint posted...

I like the Fold and it's nice to finally, FINALLY see a non-s***ty and fully functional foldable phone but I still think the tech needs a couple more years or so to mature. I'd let the early adopters have their fun for now and wait on it to become the standard. I'm not really a fan of the giant bezel on the outer display either. Like why does that need to be there?

Same. It looks interesting, but the bezels on the outside are huge. But, it is still early like you said and I am sure that, with time, it will have improved a lot and be worth the purchase.
Taylor Swift is my soul mate <3.
3DS Friend Code: 0619-3434-9146, Pokemon Moon In-Game Name: Aria http://tinyurl.com/o666wlb

User Info: twiztidfreak6t9

twiztidfreak6t9
1 month ago#9
Galaxy S10+ 128GB
PSN (PS4):Twiztidfreak6t9 GT(Xbox One):Same as PSN.
Switch FC:SW-5219-1008-0521

User Info: Lee7

Lee7
1 month ago#10
sony xz4 compact.

Although Im using my xz1 compact until it dies so who knows, might even get second-gen foldable phone. who knows, I sure dont.
-Sense, this makes none-
-AMD Duron 650 @ 400 MHz / NVIDIA TITAN Xp / 2TB ram / 8MB HDD / Windows ME/ Some random PSU / Sony FW-900 24" CRT monitor-
  1. Boards
  2. Android
  3. S10, S10+, or S10e